[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Reporters used to report on events. They'd go to the scene and just report what they see and hear to the public. It was up to the public to interpret how they should feel.

Now we have commentators, not reporters... people who interpret events for you and tell how you're supposed to feel about them. There is this incessant need to dress up the story to make it appear more appealing, interesting and attractive for ratings. The on-scene reporter used to be on the scene reporting what they experience, now half the time the reporter is in a hotel lobby before a green screen.

Ivanka is President this week:

C4lEaTkVYAA1AtP.jpg

Every media outlet is biased. Every reporter, every anchor, every editor, every publisher. The point is that there has been a serious decline in integrity over the last twenty years. Doctors take an oath to treat everyone with the same level of care. Lawyers take an oath to protect clients to the best of their ability, even if they know a client is guilty. Journalists have no ethical boundaries beyond being sued for libel and slander, which with the clever use of weasel words they can usually avoid.

That doesn't mean that every biased reporter is a dishonest one, however. There's nothing wrong with approaching a story from an angle, so long as you're not twisting the truth to create the story itself. "A young, unarmed black man was shot." A true statement. If your goal is to present the tragedy of the situation, you've arrived. "A young, unarmed black man was shot by a White man for being in the wrong neighborhood." Hmm, wait a minute he was Latino not White and they got in an altercation first." Now you're pushing falsehoods to fit an agenda. You're twisting facts as to suit your story needs. In any other industry, this would result in firings. This would result in fines. This would result in blacklisting. Not so in journalism.

Well that's more my point- bias, to the point of fact twisting. It is a serious issue.

Because most.. pretty much all of your conclusions are wrong. I can't be bothered to correct you. It frankly pisses me off how stupid you are. Others may have a go but you're too stupid to change your mind about being wrong. You simply can't admit that. You also reflect a lot of left wing thoughts right now.

This leads to frustration and the ceasing of communication. Facts are in evidence that we are at a boiling point. It's going south and you're to stupid to realize it is your (the left's) fault.

Honestly dude, take a clue from CaptainTele or Fool. You don't get off the line by just calling the left stupid, he asked you a question, answer it. Just as I'm sure there are plenty dumb libtards abound, there are plenty of dumb righties around too. Don't be one.

trump himself (plus tons of others) questioned the legitimacy of obama even being american, and nothing crumbled

Oh for shit sake..

Did rednecks come out in force, start breaking shit, and screaming fuck you to the government?

Did they handle it perfect? No way. Here we are. Stupid circular argument that is meaningless.

The argument could and should be made that trump isn't a politician. He isn't a diplomat. He is, for good or bad a businessman. By default is a narcissist. Show me a businessman who isn't?

He has stepped in shit and put horses before carts. But really, it is semantics. He hasn't broken the law or precedent. His intentions are solid. Make America Great Again. lol right? He fucking believes it. You're not even giving him a chance. He can't put cabinet members in place, what? Think about that assholes. I'm sure you can't but I'm going to lose you.. soo

We knew what we elected. Go fuck yourself.

Honestly dude, take a clue from CaptainTele or Fool. You don't get off the line by just calling the left stupid, he asked you a question, answer it. Just as I'm sure there are plenty dumb libtards abound, there are plenty of dumb righties around too. Don't be one.

They have been all addressed in this very thread, multiple times. dude, I'm not being lazy, I am just sick of repeating the same refutes to the same bullshit, only for them to jump to something else and ignore it, then later bring the same fucking tired shit up. How about giving me a break?

Oh for shit sake..

Did rednecks come out in force, start breaking shit, and screaming fuck you to the government?

Did they handle it perfect? No way. Here we are. Stupid circular argument that is meaningless.

The argument could and should be made that trump isn't a politician. He isn't a diplomat. He is, for good or bad a businessman. By default is a narcissist. Show me a businessman who isn't?

He has stepped in shit and put horses before carts. But really, it is semantics. He hasn't broken the law or precedent. His intentions are solid. Make America Great Again. lol right? He fucking believes it. You're not even giving him a chance. He can't put cabinet members in place, what? Think about that assholes. I'm sure you can't but I'm going to lose you.. soo

We knew what we elected. Go fuck yourself.

thats not the point. the point is that questioning the legitimacy of the president doesn't matter, and its an okay thing to do, and should be encouraged to create a conversation. nothing will 'crumble' as you put it

why are people posting seriously at SuperTrap

u only need to read a couple of his drunk old man rambles to realise he can be utterly written off as a human being

:roller:

Trump won. Get over it. There is no question of his legitimacy, after all, to become president, you only have to qualify (easy to do) and get elected. He was elected, and sworn in. Much like the hand wringing of the right over Obama's birth certificate, it didn't matter once Obama was sworn in.

But of course, the left will continue to cry, bitch, moan and complain every single day like little children.

The GOP was told "We won get over it" eight years ago. Follow your own fucking advice.

Rogan was talking about how it's because Liberals don't play sports. They don't know how to handle losing. I tend to agree.

it all started (or got much worse) the year schools and competitions decided to start giving participation trophies out instead of letting the agony of defeat sink in when u were actually defeated. fuck those people that thought of that shit. life is about winning and losing sometimes.

why are people posting seriously at SuperTrap

u only need to read a couple of his drunk old man rambles to realise he can be utterly written off as a human being

:roller:

no joke. ive only been posting in here since feb-ish but its astounding how terrible his reading comprehension is

Back