[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Oh i think it's great that America's international policy is changing if it means that all of this international warmongering will come to a halt. I have always said that the one thing i do like about Trump is that he wants to stop it. I always hated Hillary and personally hoped for Sanders to have won the election, who basically had the same standpoint on it as far as i know.

I didn't bitch about the whole immigration ban either, i just tried to point out why it's futile and tried to show where the problem started in general: meaningless wars which cause the displacement of millions of people. I just think that Trump would be ten times more the leader than he will ever be if he adressed the other parties - next to the previous administrations - responsible for all the problems both our continents are facing now.

fedz talking to himself again

he's got advanced trump brain damage

Donald Is Here To MAGA! - Today at 6:39 PM
lol peeps so mad dey musta gotten owned by dat fedz d00 a lot 2 :wink:
forever idolized in da form of mun o_O
kunt had like 40 msgs from me be4 he finally realized i wuznt blocked anymore under new IP LMAO
cant even make up such stupid lol
yup yup true
cael call me white 2 make it easier 2 kno how bad i rek him online lol even doe i m blak :wink:
rationalization on behalf of racial inferiority n intellectual inferiority etc etc lol
i mean i wud def convince myself dat i m not gittin owned by sum1 dat as an asian i wud prob refer 2 as a nigger shitskin but yah dat iz plights of how inferior intellect work :smile:
gotsa make it seem like da blak d00 not really better den me even doe he is he he o_O since we r usual so low on iq list etc lol embarassin 4sho mun git it
yup did u take more scraneschottz 4 tw cael lol 2 prove ur not madmeltin sum mo ?
yup
followin in fedz footsteps 4eva keepin da noodly armed pussies on edge like it muns job :smile: d00 musta been a tru king lol
2 idolize a d00 even when him gone lol dat is da affect fedz had on dis community it is p unreal
pray i get 2 meet dis fedz sum day needa shake his hand n buy him a blunt lol
rationalization again cael lol
Donald Is Here To MAGA! - Today at 6:45 PM
never a gud look o_O
is dat y ur family doesnt talk 2 u anymore from great dishonor or ? lol

Oh i think it's great that America's international policy is changing if it means that all of this international warmongering will come to a halt. I have always said that the one thing i do like about Trump is that he wants to stop it. I always hated Hillary and personally hoped for Sanders to have won the election, who basically had the same standpoint on it as far as i know.

I didn't bitch about the whole immigration ban either, i just tried to point out why it's futile and tried to show where the problem started in general: meaningless wars which cause the displacement of millions of people. I just think that Trump would be ten times more the leader than he will ever be if he adressed the other parties - next to the previous administrations - responsible for all the problems both our continents are facing now.

Look, I agree 100%. It's just that at some point you have to change directions and adjust course.. sure look back and remember, discuss and learn. History repeats itself when we don't.

Once you change courses though, the direction you were heading doesn't matter. We are going this way now.

xzbp277lwmcy.jpg

bernie said a lot of things

none of them i believe given who he is and his history

yet alone his constantly contradictory views on Israel and their "two state" solution. his idea to fix america would have been open borders and butt cheeks.

more than half our government wants to still go full speed ahead. I mean look at those McStain and Graham tweets from today. Look at the efforts to impose no fly zones over Syria. The saber rattling, red line in sand talk about Assad linked WMD popping up again. The desire to go to war against Russia over "meddling" in our election.

If it isn't being done by Executive Order it isn't going to get done right now.

Feinstein to introduce two bills in response to Trump's ban

Even if it is done by Executive Order the powers that be....the shadow state......the establishment......will try to undo whatever he does.

Most of our country and elite are hellbent for WW3 at any cost. I'm not even sure Trump can fight them all off forever.

C3Q5lwwWEAI1tyO.jpg

WEEK 1 down and already undid a term of OWEBAMA
WEEK 2 here we come

which fucking one is it already?

I did not ment this with wars specifically, but isolationist very much as in economic terms as well. There are many other dimensions in which a country could isolate itself from the world. For instance i'm really wondering how this wall project is going to work out, since he plans to add taxes on all products coming out of Mexico. Mexico's gotta pay for it right? But aren't these taxes added by the American state and then paid for by American people? So it's basically American paying for the wall? What about all the jobs he wants to get back on American soil, will he be able to have these jobs for the same lower wages or will this mean an increase in the cost of products in general? There are so many ways isolationist policies can have a negative outcome, giving other huge economies eventually the advantage to surpass your own.

Anyway it's 6 am im outtie sleep time it was fun maybe i will check this thread again tomorrow.

hqdefault.jpg

Fat shame an actress in a shitty movie and get banned from social media. Call for the assassination of the President? That's cool, whatever.

January 2017, the month people were outraged that Trump told people to go back to the homes Obama destroyed.

Yeah - pretty much. And also the month we told everyone we could keep taking in as many Syrian refugees as Obama.

Here's the twist I love, though. When pushed on priority for people fleeing their country - we might prioritize those in a religious minority - which means that we can focus on Christians getting out of Muslim countries and Muslims getting out of Christian countries. :lol: This is too perfect.

cael n kunt still meltin imma bout 2 make a nudda discord 2 harass kunt summo cuz he blokt mun again lol smdh :jester:
we triggerin asf upinchea girlssssss

here's mun's pm's on discord cause i called him an unemployed white boy

mun - Yesterday at 3:37 AM
y r u so mad lil noodly asian y?
lol
yyyyyy
i did not mean 2 make u cry i am sorry lol
mun - Yesterday at 4:58 AM
pls donot hide cael
yus go take a walk on beach dont u live in hawaii lol
:wink:
January 29, 2017
mun - Today at 6:31 AM
hi cael
so glad dat u have decided 2 take a step bak in attempts to prevent further self humiliation lol gr8 work boy good dog good :smiley:
mun - Today at 12:50 PM
luv da continued rationalization :wink: long as u no dis blak man been takin yo a$$ 2 skool son asians not inferior 2 dis NIGGA
lemmun no wen u want 2 slaps cross ur lil noodly face pussy :smile: keke ^_^
OPEN HANDED SMACK RIGHT CROSS YO TEEF HAHA
✚ C Δ E L ✚ - Today at 12:59 PM
damn u r super triggered

Back