Clinton supporters... Are you still voting for her?

No he isn't. The wall is a horrible idea that won't fix anything.

yes, actually he is.

and so are you.

now go take your ritalin and eat your tendies and be sure and throw your vote away come november like a good libertarian, thx.

lol wtf...

"FBI Director Comey says he's unsure Hillary Clinton understood that a 'C' in parentheses present on a document meant the document was classified; marking was present on some emails on her server"

"FBI Director Comey says not all of Hillary Clinton's lawyers had requisite clearances to view or destroy classified information; reasonable to say some of destroyed emails were likely classified"

Clinton got 2 million less primary votes than she did in 2008. 7 million less people bothered to vote in the Democrat primary than in 2008. Trump broke the GOP primary vote record, against more opponents. People are not excited for Hillary. Young people are not voting for Hillary. Those massive crowds of protesters outside of Trump rallies? Illegals and teenagers who can't vote.

There's a reason why Hillary hasn't had a press conference since 2015. The more she opens her mouth, the worse she does. She was out debated by Bernie Sanders for fuck's sake. She can't stand on policy. She can't stand on her record. She can't stand on ethics. She can't stand on experience.

Fortunately Trump is doing a good job simply burying himself. He would probably do a lot better if he deleted his twitter account.

Burying himself how? With people who were never going to vote for him anyway?

Pretty much that. At first I was concerned how many people don't get how serious classified information leaks are, and the steps that must be followed to ensure that security. It's like people believe it's not a big deal because it's just email. What baffles me though is if you think it's not a big deal, then why on earth would she bother to lie blatantly about it? If she's willing to lie to you about something you deem not a big deal, she will obviously lie to you on just about anything.

how can you feel this way about hillary and not feel the same way about trump? do you think he magically won't stop lying because he suddenly actually has a role with responsibility? the guy blatantly lies left and right and acts like there are no consequences to his completely dishonest behavior. yeah, hillary is a career politician and uses weasel words and all sorts of bs and im not a fan of her, but the idea that trump would be any better given the poor character he has repeatedly shown over his entire time in the public spotlight is pure lunacy. that, coupled with the fact that he has literally no experience in government and only has experience in real estate and show business scares the shit out of me.

deciding that some guy with zero experience in government (and only experience in show business and 'dealmaking' in real estate) would be our best bet to be the head of the country's executive branch is like the pinnacle of anti-intellectualism. it makes me sad. if he had literally any policy stance that withstood the scrutiny of experts in the associated field (economists, foreign policy wonks, whatever), i might feel an infinitesimally small amount better about it, but practically of his major policy positions are pure idiocy.

and yeah, you didnt specifically mention trump but i have yet to see a post from you criticizing trump, and you are bashing hillary left and right. so don't act like you are being objective.

Last edited:
What about all the others in similar positions who do the exact same thing? What about the idea that our gov't seems to think sending top secret info over any kind of e-mail is a good idea?

the whole everyone else does it so why do people get mad at this one guy example is weak at best. That shit is like saying why prosecute this dude for murder if hundreds of cases go unsolved every year.. Come on bro.

and yeah, you didnt specifically mention trump but i have yet to see a post from you criticizing trump, and you are bashing hillary left and right. so don't act like you are being objective.

I am completely objective. I admit the Trump thread is large and you might not have seen some of the comments I've made, but I have bashed Trump too. He's a blowhard, he's an egomaniac, he's narcissistic, etc. But to be clear, I LOATHE Hillary Clinton. I've despised her since she was First Lady. She is a disgusting weasel of a person who does absolutely whatever she wants, disregards the law, and actually thinks she deserves to. I believe she would be the biggest disaster of a President in history. A Clinton presidency would only benefit the Clinton family.

So why do I now "support" Trump? Frankly it's because he's willing to vocalize the opinions of the silenced, and people are actually forced to hear them. I'm tired of seeing the blatant censorship of conservative voices. I'm tired of being called a racist for recognizing statistical reality. I'm tired of being told the economy is doing great when it's not. I'm tired of people demanding more and more handouts while contributing nothing. I'm tired of both Republicans and Democrats in Washington doing nothing, having the same go-nowhere arguments, voting themselves a pay raise and then calling it a good session before going home for 9 months to raise more money for themselves. I would probably vote for any outsider this election, and apparently that's the pulse of America right now. People are fucking FED UP with the status quo.

how can you feel this way about hillary and not feel the same way about trump? do you think he magically won't stop lying because he suddenly actually has a role with responsibility? the guy blatantly lies left and right and acts like there are no consequences to his completely dishonest behavior. yeah, hillary is a career politician and uses weasel words and all sorts of bs and im not a fan of her, but the idea that trump would be any better given the poor character he has repeatedly shown over his entire time in the public spotlight is pure lunacy.

lies? poor character?

as far as i can tell, he's just been speaking aloud what many here in the US have been thinking for a long time.

and you people can't take it, so you call him a liar and a person of poor character because it doesn't fit your agenda and it's not politically correct.

lies? or truth that hurts?

The Democrats at this committee meeting don't even have a leg to stand on, Rep. Clay started talking about white supremacy for fucks sake :lol:

She breaks the law with impunity and you somehow equate that to Trump's enormous overblown ego.

:lol:

that conveniently fits your narrative (eg democrats are all bad!), i haven't read enough to form an opinion about whether or not she broke the law. considering the fbi chose to not file criminal charges, i would have to say that, in the case of her email handling, she did not. her whole handling of email seems stupidly naive and entitled, not malicious. to think that someone with trumps demonstrated behavior would not do that much and worse when in a position of power is flat out idiotic. the guy has no qualms about saying straight up lies, stoking xenophobic fear and resentment, and consistently talks about making backroom deals that benefited him. you think a) everything hes done has been to the letter of the law and b) he wouldnt continue his same behavior once president? thats completely asinine.

that conveniently fits your narrative (eg democrats are all bad!), i haven't read enough to form an opinion about whether or not she broke the law. considering the fbi chose to not file criminal charges, i would have to say that, in the case of her email handling, she did not. her whole handling of email seems stupidly naive and entitled, not malicious. to think that someone with trumps demonstrated behavior would not do that much and worse when in a position of power is flat out idiotic. the guy has no qualms about saying straight up lies, stoking xenophobic fear and resentment, and consistently talks about making backroom deals that benefited him. you think a) everything hes done has been to the letter of the law and b) he wouldnt continue his same behavior once president? thats completely asinine.

I don't think all Democrats are bad. I disagree with them on many policies, but come to me with logic and facts and I'll listen to your argument. Hillary broke the law. That's indisputable, whether they decide to prosecute her or not. Your argument that Trump would do the same is a logical fallacy. He might, but he hasn't. You're arguing to elect a known law breaker over someone who might. You're arguing that Trump will continue his bad behavior once in office, which insinuates that you believe Hillary Clinton won't. You are completely backwards on this.

:lolwut:

on one hand, her behavior and the facts on her are right in front of your face, but you arent sure.

on the other hand, you have no facts about what trump would do but base your opinion on his behavior?

the mental gymnastics for your 'reasoning' are fascinating

Back