BadMofo

scooby do u see this as a wakeup call to address ur own alcoholism

u seem a bit more mellow lately maybe u have already made some progress?

It was a sad day indeed. I had some good times with that dude. In Mofos honor I will try and continue sausage fest. It will be open to TW peeps and friends.

scooby do u see this as a wakeup call to address ur own alcoholism

u seem a bit more mellow lately maybe u have already made some progress?
Do you enjoy being one of tw's resident dicks? I mean there have been a ton before you who did it with style but I was curious if this was something you were working towards.

Falhawk when your 2nd wife breaks up with you cuz ur a dork are you going to pay for tattoo removal surgery b4 u kill urself or are you just gonna off urself

it was like 3 degrees here yesterday and i was at starbucks, this lady cuck'd the shit out of her husband for a homeless guy. she gave the homeless guy her husbands phone to use to make a phone call and then took her husbands gloves and gave them to him without a word of protest "oh he has more"

then they left and the homeless guy called someone on his blutooth

i bet falhawk is like that

Micromanaging money over Starbucks don't make you rich starting a business and investing do. Micromanaging daily tiny expenses is trivial to me convenience is important.

you're wrong

also i work from home and if i stay home (like i did today) i dont get shit done (like im doing right now, posting on TW)

starbucks coffee is $2 and you get unlimited refills so i hang out there and check out hot moms in yoga pants drink coffee for hours and get work done

and watch falcucks get cucked by their progressive wives

Back