celebrating victory over the evil doer vandal the randal's banishment

pancake

Banned
if u come in here with ur autism ego rage trolls opsayo and bins rtcll this is good example of what will happen

fuck u ppl enjoy the draft or dont play or end up banned like vandal randal

im gonna move on and continue working on draft/long term ladder now that that shit is over imo

we can unban vandal randal if he writes an apology to the community he can be allowed to play in tourney and post in tribes talk again

ya he tell me i just sit back and watch while good ppl such as fire, goffe etc r being insulted over the internet. he ask why i just sit back and watch and i say that it is because i aint care and then he aint reply

yep

ya ive been more than not mean to opsayo and down right friendly despite him using all kinds of very scum tactics in that above thread

fuck him

if he cant be happy playing a cool video game like t1 when ppl have different opinions than him im fine with him not playing if he makes that choice and aint gonna coddle him like a baby

a fascist north korean kim jong un baby

no thx

thats not mean thats realistic

this is tw its not hold bars. and in tribes talk it shouldnt be either. just dont try to derail community building threads like vandal the randal did with pointless drama

and even he is welcome back the banishment is more just to fuck with him and show him it could be done and he knows it

you_shall_not_pass1.jpg

no one is banned or anything except vandal randal temporarily (TILL apology letter to community)

there been many good pus so far i hope opsayo and stork rtcll make a stacked team on challonge @ some point on all star ladder TribalWar - Challonge

no one is against pure client or unhappy mod u guys just told me u didnt like them 4 various reasons so i havent added it on but u totally can u have access

i probably run mavs the community stats and _pub maps tho (cuz i made the fukin pub maps give me those back mav)

ppl shuld post in tribes talk and if u want to post tribes is dead cry baby stuff please do it but i gonna tell dp to gas it IN THE FUKIN TRASH BIN FORUM AT BOTTOM OF TRIBES TALK MAIN PAGE U SEE THAT SHIT and if he wants to its up to him gg

Back