[Official] GoT S5 Thread

There's a rock ledge right next to her. When they cut her down, they're literally standing right next to her as they're doing it. She put the noose on and stepped off the ledge.

Given the obscene self interest expressed by those in power it would be hard to write a convincing narrative that breaks that without some serious bloodletting. I think almost everyone has to die in the end.

Rickon and shaggy dog inherit the earth.

Hey Jon, you were treated poorly as a bastard, sent off to the wall, given a hard time there by your superiors, forced to kill your comrade and be a double agent, elected leader against your will and then stabbed to death by your own men. Now you get to marry an ice zombie.

Golf expressions don't hold water for Jon Snow, if the sport existed in Westeros he wouldn't be allowed in the club.

She's a Lannister-Stark supporter with a Lannister blade in the North of Westros. It would require Littlefinger's flying carpet and a break with the Sansa and Reek storyline to get her to King's Landing. And a really weird reason to champion the faith.

They are going to be a part of whatever happens in the north.

The Hound for sure.

I hated the look of Robert Strong on the show. "Hey look at my zombie eyes!" Would've been a lot better if there was no part of his face visible. No costume emmy for you Game of Thrones.

They must think their general audience is way too dumb to realize who that is, they haven't been subtle about it at all and I think it really kind of ruined him.

He probably takes forever to write books, and they keep getting shitty plot wise cuz he rewrites stuff after talking to fans about their theories
Cuz he's a Dick dildo Dumbass

Back