[Official] GoT S5 Thread

so just like GRRM's last 2 books

Part of the problem were seeing right now is the fat man being a lazy fuck and not finishing the story

NRi7x8u.gif

Its about time Sansa got it on. Arya will with a corpse here soon enough :drool:

Sansa should've got it on with Tyrian then she would've been prepared for Ramsey's ramming. I'd love it if they'd put some necro-romance with Arya! Wtf is she doing there anyways? Having not read the books, I am fairly skeptical on this season. The dragon mother bores me. She was better when she was humping the horse dude.

i feel like all the outrage in the internet is dumb

minor spoiler re sansa's plot, maybe
Spoiler

Spoiler

I hope it causes reek to use his brain again and begin doing something good instead of fucking up continually. Sansas seen had to happen cause if not there would be too little sexy times :D

dick merchant

A peddler of penis. One who handles, touches, tastes, and is overall very knowledgeable about penis and penis lore. (Urban Dictionary)

I know a few chicks (and a few dudes) that totally qualify for this job! :}

Sand snakes are horrible, other than that I'm enjoying it.

"I'll just show him your dwarf-sized cock."

"Think again."

had me actually laughing out loud.

for some reason I thought something huge was supposed to happen this week, like Jamie dying
instead it was pretty slow :/ though I guess the ending scene was pretty rough

Spoiler

Problem is the rape does nothing to advance or develop Sansa or Theon, they have already been the subject of misery and abuse. This just becomes uncomfortable when the focus of the end of the scene isn't even Sansa but Theon crying as he watches. It is just unnecessary, they could have accomplished whatever narrative development without brutalizing Sansa further. The show is shocking, but it isn't like this is something they haven't done before, it diminishes any story telling power they may have wanted and just becomes sad.

Back