Who else has been using public trackers for years

Fuck yea Public!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Odio

Contributor
Veteran XX
I cancelled my Astraweb years ago and have been just using piratebay and the like. Never received a single letter or otherwise been made aware of any entity tracking my extensive usage of the internet.

The reason I ask is because I see so many asking for invites to private trackers and dudes shelling out money for all these peer services. Are they really justified or is it just epenis masturbation?

never bothered with a private tracker in god knows how many years of torrenting

never had a problem

If people want the shit i download I have no problem donating a couple hundred kbps.

i've been leeching off akumas private torrent site for about 2 years

he's about to get kicked off

Only time I have ever received any letters or anything in the last 10 years was when I was in the dorms.

private

received a letter from ISP for public downloads a few years ago.. didn't give a fuck, but whatever.. it happens.

I don't torrent much so it would be difficult for me to maintain a ratio and keep an account active on one of the private sites. TPB 4 eva.

i've used public sites for a long time. i had an account on demonoid but i never used it because tpb was far superior

but, idk, i read a couple articles saying the new tpb was a honeypot so i've stayed away. i haven't as good luck finding the torrents i want since i switched to kat

Back