I just inherited 6 million dollars

FYI, you probably can't retire on 6M at your age unless you're already a stock market whiz or something. Don't quit your day job.

Get rid of her asap

ya honestly, whether you like it or not your GF and you are no longer matches. You have a lot of money now, she's use to you acting a certain way and working, now? You're gonna want to do a lot of stuff and she's going to want to tag along for it all.

FYI, you probably can't retire on 6M at your age unless you're already a stock market whiz or something. Don't quit your day job.

I think you could change jobs quite easily, be your own boss. Start a company and actually work your own hours. There's a chance you could fail but it's better then working 80+ hour swing shifts.

Yea but she was crazy in love with me before I had any money

ya but the point is you aren't going to be the same person anymore, you're going to want different things now. I've seen it happen man, money changes people, no matter what you think now.

one thing that is for sure is she's going to start talking marriage and try to lock that shit down, RESIST MY FRIEND, RESIST

Does she have her own money? Is she a match for a rich doctor?

she a nurse

which makes this (otherwise quite rational/sensible) comment slightly sketchy:

Yea but she was crazy in love with me before I had any money

ya she loved you when you were a doctor and she was a nurse

now she's a nurse on nurse wages and you're a doctor worth holocaust money

she is far too evil to have got that lucky w/o satanic help so watch yourself my friend

pre tax

im 28 i dont really like 2 party anymore
i never had free time in my life since i was in high school its always been 80 hr weeks and studying

pull out 80k as downpayment on new house to get more favorable rates

take 1.5 mil and let firm manage it (invested in tech and health), and then forget about this money until you're 50.

put the rest into semi-liquid, short and long term accounts, etc. make it accessible to different levels, but inaccessible enough that it's a bitch to spend without some paperwork/few days delay.

plan on pulling 10k/yr for a nice trip or something.

now get back to working like you don't have any money and live a nice, comfortable life with your shit together without excess. make your own coin.

at 35, now that you're a little smarter, but still healthy enough to have fun, evaluate your finances and figure out how to maximize the amount of enjoyment you will get out of your money before death.

better call saul bro

Just on a side note

Julia Louis-Dreyfus is worth 2.9 billion.hot and insanely rich

Julia Louis-Dreyfus Net Worth $2.9 Billion, Julia Louis-Dreyfus's Family Owns The Louis Dreyfus Group----Julia Louis-Dreyfus family's net worth was estimated at $2.9 billion by Forbes in 2004. Julia Louis-Dreyfus's family owns the Louis Dreyfus Group, whose chairman is Julia's father William Louis-Dreyfus, a French-born American businessman.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus Net Worth $2.9 Billion - News 24 by 7

Back