[BREAKING] Texas Voter ID Law

Again another liberal idiot spoonfed his opinion from the media so he could regurgitate it later.

GOP is not bible thumping, nor racist, nor sexist as a whole. It has been an excellent play by the Dems to label them as such because the weak minded such as yourself gobbles it up for truth.
80% of the US voters are not extreme (GOP or Dems) but the news can only play the extremist view for the ratings and idiots get a polarized view of the world. Quit being a retard.

The last GOP candidate for President was a freaking Mormon... more liberal spin though, right? :lol:

I love how people accuse me of polarizing the issue by polarizing the issue from their side.

Racism only exists in tw just because we're so edgy. It doesn't exist anywhere else.

obamavoterfraud.blogspot.com

:rofl:

Is it so damn hard for the bible thumping voodoo economic preaching right to just admit they got beat fair and square? The GOP is a trainwreck right now. They remind me of the Dems back in the 80s.
Holy fuck you're part of the problem. Toe that party line rather than use your own brain!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

they need a version of VH1 "where are they now" with idiots like this..

HUMPHRIES: The

You gotta remember Peggy Joseph! She’s the Florida woman who said after an Obama speech in 2008: “I won’t have to worry about puttin’ gas in my car, I won’t have to worry about payin’ my mortgage.”

Now even SHE has turned on the president and has seen the light shining as bright as the hot sun on a non-man-made globally warm day.

In the upcoming documentary “There’s No Place Like Uopia,” filmmaker Joel Gilbert found Peggy and was surprised to learn that the former Internet phenom is now strongly ANTI-Obama!

Gilbert spoke with her for his documentary, and learned she lives in the suburbs, is a soccer mom with four kids and is working as a nurse. She’s never taken any government freebies in her life and admitted that she had gotten caught up in the historical moment of Barack Obama’s election and wasn’t thinking for herself.

In this just released clip, Peggy Joseph is well-spoken. When asked by Gilbert, “Did Obama pay for your mortgage and did he pay for your gas?” Joseph laughs and replies, “Absolutely not! Mortgage got worse and gas prices got higher … At that time we needed a change but a change for the better not the worse.”

She even compares Obama to “The Wizard Of Oz” — “The little man behind the curtain, not who we thought or expected him to be.”

She said that, after she received attention on the Internet, “I started getting a little more educated about politics, I started reading more. I learned never to trust the Wizard, it’s within ourselves.”

This is the feel good story of the month!

The woman we saw on the Web was the epitome of the brain-washed Obama voter — an unthinking voting machine that cared only about race and what the government could do for her. At the time, she was. Honestly, I can’t believe what I saw in this movie trailer! This is a lesson to all voters in America.

Democrats, Republicans, Greenies, independents — all of us! We must STOP falling victim to these slick politicians or to emotions or to political ads! Those things are all meant to trick you, to lull you into a false sense that this guy or girl is here to take care of you. That government can solve your problems. IT CAN’T!

Peggy Joseph has shown that spending just a little time looking into the issues, using your head and not allowing others to cloud your judgment or worse, think for you (yes, union members, I’m looking at you!), we might actually be able to turn things around in this country.

Peggy, I proud of you for your intellectual honesty and can’t wait to see Joel Gilbert’s new film.

Read more: HUMPHRIES: The
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

The last GOP candidate for President was a freaking Mormon... more liberal spin though, right? :lol:

I love how people accuse me of polarizing the issue by polarizing the issue from their side.

Racism only exists in tw just because we're so edgy. It doesn't exist anywhere else.

Ok idiot

Every President has claimed a religious affiliation even your beloved Owebama and he had ties to a bit more radical of a church than Romney was with. On top of that Romney was all for separation of church and state. HE has many times supported items that were not in line with the mormons. Enough of Romney though who gives a shit.

You you are the idiot polarized view of the world where the GOP is black and white bible thumpers -duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

FYI Racism will always exist and still does. The problem now is that "racism" is being falsely used to help further the Democrats agenda all while they are laughing at your dumb ass.

Holy fuck you're part of the problem. Toe that party line rather than use your own brain!

I'm registered and vote independent actually, but thanks (more polarization). Both parties suck and take away Obamacare and there is absolutely no difference between Bush and Obama. None.

You're in NY State too right? Doesn't matter who the hell we vote for anyway, Dems always win the state in a landslide anyway.

Sorry, but the GOP makes these voter ID laws to discourage poor/minorities to vote. The GOP loves these laws because it helps them win elections, just like the Dems oppose them because it hurts them. That is just common sense. Some blog with links to right wing sites doesn't change that.

I'm registered and vote independent actually, but thanks (more polarization). Both parties suck and take away Obamacare and there is absolutely no difference between Bush and Obama. None.

You're in NY State too right? Doesn't matter who the hell we vote for anyway, Dems always win the state in a landslide anyway.

Sorry, but the GOP makes these voter ID laws to discourage poor/minorities to vote. The GOP loves these laws because it helps them win elections, just like the Dems oppose them because it hurts them. That is just common sense. Some blog with links to right wing sites doesn't change that.

Do you need ID to vote in NY?

There's a registration to vote when you turn 18. Your name is checked off a list when you go to your designated polling place. I haven't changed my polling place in like 20 years so I don't really remember how that part is done. I just show up and basically throw away my vote year after year.

There's a registration to vote when you turn 18. Your name is checked off a list when you go to your designated polling place. I haven't changed my polling place in like 20 years so I don't really remember how that part is done. I just show up and basically throw away my vote year after year.

You show up, say your name, vote, and leave?

You show up, say your name, vote, and leave?

There's a book with all the registered voters in it. They find your name in the book (so you can't just pick one) and you sign in. Then you go hit the "All Democrat" button (only one available in NYS no matter what Vlasic thinks he's hitting) :)

It is far from perfect, but again how many BS votes could you really do in a day if you really wanted to? Maybe enough to rig some local election with low turnout.

There's a book with all the registered voters in it. They find your name in the book (so you can't just pick one) and you sign in. Then you go hit the "All Democrat" button (only one available in NYS no matter what Vlasic thinks he's hitting) :)

It is far from perfect, but again how many BS votes could you really do in a day if you really wanted to? Maybe enough to rig some local election with low turnout.
Those local elections are usually going to have a greater impact on someone's life than the national ones.

It's a shame the turnout and education for local elections is so low.

Didn't Bush beat Gore in Florida by 500 votes (out of millions)

Back