TribalWar Shirt Drive -- Image Poll

SELECT UP TO 5 OPTIONS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How often do you find yourself needing to explain the content of your shirt, Ref?

I've only had that happen once, with Rayn's Hasta Maori Siempre shirt, while talking to a hot girl at a car show, and I simply told her it was a mash-up of Che Guevara and a Maori warrior, which segued nicely into a discussion about the fascinating Maori people and the tradition of the haka.

I am fucking smooth like you wouldn't believe.

why don't you go ahead and market your shirts to the tribes ascend forums while you're at it. i mean hell, i know a whole bunch of them would buy the blood eagle and the diamond sword ones. the other two they've never heard of, of course. TW could use the money.

It'd be nice for TW but I'm already overextending myself, if this poll is any indication.

i'm not so sure that you are sure, but i promise you, i was. it would be just as ridiculous to put it on reddit. sorry kwago, your designs are cool, but they aren't going to be the new fashion statement across the internet.

They're his designs, so he's free to shop them around if he wants. :shrug:

I'm really surprised that Ski Team is beating out designs that took a lot more skill and effort than arranging some words on the screen. How do you reconcile that? :huh:

Last edited:
you fags can hash this out all you want

the tribe has spoken

snowblind
broadside engineering
kwago shirts (BE/DS)
tribes ski team

I will likely be ordering all 5

yeah right LOL

if that was the case I would just ship them to one of my american tribalwar associates and have them re-shipped to canada

there are ways

it would be just as ridiculous to put it on reddit. sorry kwago, your designs are cool, but they aren't going to be the new fashion statement across the internet.

Yeah, people in an independent online Tribes community would have absolutely no interest in seeing tasteful apparel inspired by their favorite game.

They're his designs, so he's free to shop them around if he wants. :shrug:

I'm really surprised that Ski Team is beating out designs that took a lot more skill and effort than arranging some words on the screen. How do you reconcile that? :huh:

because tribes ski team is a simple, clever shirt that pays homage to the video game our community is based upon while also imitating a normal club shirt.

same with the BE logo one
same with the snowblind one

subtle, clever shirts with double meaning are good

Yeah, people in an independent online Tribes community would have absolutely no interest in seeing tasteful apparel inspired by their favorite game.

you obviously have no loyalty for tw. it's all about the money and you, isn't it?

Back