Then how me a dog learned English?

Phantred

Veteran XV
Has the Oklahoma atheist been saved? – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Cliffs: Lady who lost her home in the tornadoes answers the new's interviewer's question about thanking god with 'I'm actually an atheist.'

Comedian doug standhope starts an campaign to raise money to help her, it does awesome.

For anyone who isn't familiar with stanhope, he's an awesome stand-up that has the dirtiest should be depressing but it's not act that keeps him off stuff like comedy central. Even before this, anyone who knew him personally always goes out of there way to talk about how awesome he is.

Cliffs: Lady who lost her home in the tornadoes answers the new's interviewer's question about thanking god with 'I'm actually an atheist.'

Comedian doug standhope starts an campaign to raise money to help her, it does awesome.

For anyone who isn't familiar with stanhope, he's an awesome stand-up that has the dirtiest should be depressing but it's not act that keeps him off stuff like comedy central. Even before this, anyone who knew him personally always goes out of there way to talk about how awesome he is.

english

how does it work

do you know what i am saying

I don't know why all you hapless edgy athiest nerds are all in cheers and nerd shouts over this

All the guy said was if she was thanking god which in most cases doesn't even have any vast religious connotations anymore, it's like all of you athiests and shit constantly saying oh jesus christ you're stupid.

The interviewer was pretty much just asking her if she was happy to be alive, and she had to get all nerd virgin semantic about it, no wonder because she's ugly as piss

seriously imagine your house gets destroyed and a friendly person comes over to talk to you, try to help you out, and as you get talking they said "well thank god you're not hurt"... would you actually break conversation rudely to be like, uh, excuse me, actually, mrah, I'm an athiest

like lmao, you must have a level 80 paladin on speedial if this is how you handle social interaction

Obi, Its not like she went into that interview trying to preach atheism. Wolf asked her if she thanked the lord (note lord, not god), and she replied "no im an athiest." I dont see anything nerd virgin about that... :shrug:

shes going to hell for not letting a herpes infected rabbi suck on her son's freshly skinned genitals

I don't know why all you hapless edgy athiest nerds are all in cheers and nerd shouts over this

All the guy said was if she was thanking god which in most cases doesn't even have any vast religious connotations anymore, it's like all of you athiests and shit constantly saying oh jesus christ you're stupid.

The interviewer was pretty much just asking her if she was happy to be alive, and she had to get all nerd virgin semantic about it, no wonder because she's ugly as piss

seriously imagine your house gets destroyed and a friendly person comes over to talk to you, try to help you out, and as you get talking they said "well thank god you're not hurt"... would you actually break conversation rudely to be like, uh, excuse me, actually, mrah, I'm an athiest

like lmao, you must have a level 80 paladin on speedial if this is how you handle social interaction

Effort post of the week. Including the 3rd week in August.

Obi, Its not like she went into that interview trying to preach atheism. Wolf asked her if she thanked the lord (note lord, not god), and she replied "no im an athiest." I dont see anything nerd virgin about that... :shrug:

It just strikes me as pretentious and cunty, having to declare yourself as an athiest in polite conversation on what was essentially a meaningless question without some backhanded agenda

It's like if you ask somebody, "Would you like a steak?" and instead of saying "Oh no thanks" they say "Oh, no, you know I can't actually because I'm a vegan and we don't believe in....."

There was absolutely no reason for her to mention that she was an athiest, except as a pretentious little cunty jab. A non-awkward social person would just nod and say oh yeah for sure and move on with their life - unless they're a loser nerdvirgin who needs to get attention and constantly tell people about whatever edgy belief they hold

Obibun, do you understand the difference between a question and a leading question? Because it seems as if you don't.

I'm pretty sure any non-retard non-nerd not-socially-awkward-loser can tell the reporter wasn't trying to make the woman admit to a secret agenda believing in God for the purpose of pushing God over the media

like jesus christ how sheltered are you nerds to think that everyone in the world is out to get you

obibun its totally true that supporting her because she said shes an atheist is retarded

but the dude was like at least you thank god for this

you do thank god for this

you thanked god right

hey would you like a coffee?

uh no, actually, uh, you don't know this, but I'm a green friendly free trade coffee drinker, so I actually don't want any of your oppressive coffee, but thanks, yeah, but you know I have different beliefs from you, so sorry, my beliefs are different, I'm for fair trade

that's exactly what I hear in this woman's voice when she says she's an atheist

reporter should've smacked her

I'm pretty sure any non-retard non-nerd not-socially-awkward-loser can tell the reporter wasn't trying to make the woman admit to a secret agenda believing in God for the purpose of pushing God over the media

like jesus christ how sheltered are you nerds to think that everyone in the world is out to get you
watch the fucking video

Back