[NWS]Lexi Belle does anal

you idiots clicked a thread that said nws

and then cry when you see nws

if I had to guess if there was a ballsack there instead of a vag you wouldn't complain.

4k5i.jpg

I honestly have a hard time believing absent is ESL due to his articulation ability. English isn't a language known as being the easiest to learn the abilities to finesse it the way he does in any post he puts at least 1% effort into.

i would have to disagree. based solely on his posting i wouldnt discount him as an ESL speaker. writing a foreign language can be a lot easier than speaking it due to it allowing the writer to take their time and use online resources. his proficiency in writing however might not transfer over to speaking as fluently.

absent, how would you rate your english writing ability compared to your speaking ability?

I don't think absent posts with a thesaurus and strings his words together in a more efficient manner than 99% of my posts. or i am just dum l o l !!

is this... big news?

maybe i'm disillusioned, but i was under the impression that whores take it in the ass on the regular.

do we have a price tag associated with said 1st anal?

i'm curious as to the current state of the market as i am underwater w/ my current mortgage.

Why do you folks not have absent on ignore? Is it that you think "oh, maybe tomorrow he will post something really interesting"? Is it that you find some nobility in standing your ground day after day while the pigeon shits on your shoulder, and feel that moving under the awning would be an act of weakness?
Because he's an awesome poster and we aren't little bitches, even if I/we disagree with him from time to time.

You on the other hand are a massive pussy. I'm sure SA forums are more your style.

Back