Superbowl XLVI

So I'm watching PTI and the question was... "Could the Super Bowl be played in London?"

Could it?

I know a lot of the Limeys on TW like the NFL. But could it really work?

I'm sure it would make money and more fans but would it really be worth it in the end? :shrug:

would it really be any different?

most fans are shut out of the game anyway

Everyone on sports talk radio seems to be going with the Giants and that doesn't bode well for them so I will predict New England 31-17. Magical Tom Brady was terrible last game and I don't expect 2 in a row.

magical tom hasnt been magical in the playoffs for the past few years

he's due for a magical game or he's finally going to crack and have a really, really shitty game

denver was a foregone conclusion

i want magical tom to win as much as anyone but he's going to need to be at his magical best to beat the giants with no deep threat and a gimped-up gronkowski

if the giants press the receivers and zone blitz like the steelers did they will have no problem beating the patriots

will edelman be playing in the secondary again :lol:

image.JPG

sup white boi

he'll still draw coverage but if he truly has a high ankle sprain and BB isnt fucking with everyone then he's going to be 50% at best

Hopefully the giants are preparing for a 100% gronk just to be safe

I wouldn't put it past bellichek to exaggerate his injury. Dude cheats

Everyone on sports talk radio seems to be going with the Giants and that doesn't bode well for them so I will predict New England 31-17. Magical Tom Brady was terrible last game and I don't expect 2 in a row.

and tom brady was up against one of the best defenses in the league

what are the giants d ranked, like late 20s?

brady will throw 4+ touchdowns easy

and one good thing is the pats defense has shown massive improvement, so they might actually be able to stop/slow the giants just enough.

this game is too fucking even to call.

38-30 PATS

Last edited:
even if he did have a high ankle sprain

its the superbowl

they'll have him so doped up he wont be able to feel the torn ligaments that happens during the game for 2 months

they'll have him so doped up he wont be able to feel the torn ligaments that happens during the game for 2 months

this

gronk might see spiders crawling all over his body and the walls dripping with blood, but he won't feel a thing

Back