(peace out you fuckin nerd virgins) why I am leaving tribalwar

i'd say 40-125 but keep in mind the def'n is based on percentiles so it's a dynamic range.

furthermore it depends on where you live, esp in canada. i can make 70k living in north bay and be emperor or make 70k in vancouver and live in the projects.

Obviously you ain't living in a penthouse in downtown anywhere for 70k, but if you live in a generic town you're still above middle class (assuming you're single).

Vancouver is the most expensive city in Canada for cost of living right now; their housing market is ridiculous.

Average income after tax by economic family types

as of 2009, avg was 31.5k

I can only find household for TO as of 2005, at just under $51k (which is ridiculous, how do they afford to live in the city).

City of Toronto: Community Councils - Toronto and East York Community Council

Map 4 is kinda cool, shows incomes by neighborhood as of 2006 census:

http://www.toronto.ca/committees/council_profiles/pdf/tey_cc_highlights_maps.pdf

Yeah 125k doesn't sound bad, it's probably around there for TO, maybe even 150

you actually could get a nice apartment downtown with 70k, it just wouldnt be wise. they go for anywhere between 1900-2400 (new/mint/heart of downtown).

Vancouver is the most expensive city in Canada for cost of living right now; their housing market is ridiculous.

Average income after tax by economic family types

as of 2009, avg was 31.5k

I can only find household for TO as of 2005, at just under $51k (which is ridiculous, how do they afford to live in the city).
City of Toronto: Community Councils - Toronto and East York Community Council

Map 4 is kinda cool, shows incomes by neighborhood as of 2006 census:

http://www.toronto.ca/committees/council_profiles/pdf/tey_cc_highlights_maps.pdf

Yeah 125k doesn't sound bad, it's probably around there for TO, maybe even 150

cause downtown toronto and GTA are two completely different locations

~$3500/month after tax, like i said, you COULD do it, it just wouldnt b wise.

trust man, i was going to pull the trigger but decided to save the $$ and go to north york area O__o

Don't room with friends though, it's terrible. It's much better to room with a stranger tbh, there's no worrying about hurting feelings/ruining the friendship.

i pay 1350 @ spadina and bloor i enjoy where i live tho it is definitely not the nicest apartment i just enjoy the location

i hve friends that live in beaches and they pay something similar u can get same shit in kensington etc

2 bedroom is the way to go if u want to get the most 4 ur money

also i smoke lots of weed and my neighbours dont care at all but i am on 19th floor and the dood that lives next to me is black guy and i am pretty sure he has heard me playing johnny rebel songs a few times now maybe he will shoot me threw the wall with an uzi one day

lmao, this thread has turned into a GTA meeting zone.

2good I have 3 friends who all have places around/near Yonge/Sheppard. I visit them once a month usually.

Do I know you by a different handle?

Back