The Walking Dead - Season 2

So Frank Daronbont fired all the writers and this is what the new writers came up with?

No wonder he quit as show-runner mid-shoot.

I really like zombie movies/shows, and Im really trying to like this one, but that was a waste of an hour and a half.. all that could have taken 20-25 min at the most.
*sigh*

Holy fuck were there enough commercials during that shitfest?

hahah

did anyone else laugh when they went from commercial break back to show.. then.. two or three minutes of show.. then.. another commercial break?

I was like wtf

(other survivors) (found the girl) (shot the kid) (thought he was a zombie despite the fact he exhibited literally 0 characteristics of one and it's been months, so nobody should be making the mistake anymore)

Well I think you are right about her being at at Hershel's farm. Although I am pretty sure Carl got shot through the deer, and was not mistaken as a zombie. the hunter could not see him on the other side of the deer.

I didn't read the comic book so I'm pretty much just pulling all of these theories out of my incredibly accurate ass

Hersel's farm? sure, why not, let's go with that

also I didn't see the deer getting shot?

maybe I wasn't paying attention because the series had finally out-dumbed me

deer was shot went through the deer and into the kid.

the only thing that doesn't make sense is them hiding under the cars lack of smell thing. But like any show you can't read too much into shit like that or EVERYTHING will annoy you.

sit back, relax, and enjoy a zombie show.

edit: in the post show talk show the producer/guy who made the comic said that the "zombies" are not bloodhounds. If you are right next to them they might be able to smell you, but if you are under a car where there is going to be dirt/oil bla bla bla and they are walking by, they will not be able to smell you. Especially since i'm sure they haven't showered in days.

Either way i'll stand by my comment that nit picking too much is a sure fire way to ruin a good time.

Last edited:
I'm actually really relieved to know I'm not the only person who finds this show completely boring. I'm an avid comics fan, and it just does not translate to television well.

My friends were flipping out due to the amount of commercials.

Also, the lead character guy's monologue into the walkie-talkie was so stupid that it made me laugh.

I hope his character dies.

My friends were flipping out due to the amount of commercials.

Also, the lead character guy's monologue into the walkie-talkie was so stupid that it made me laugh.

I hope his character dies.

Spoiler

Jesus it's like a bunch of women in here. Episode was good. You are nitpicking too much. You would have had to be blind to not see the bullet go through the deer and hit the kid. There were some really creepy moments in that episode too, the zombie in the RV and the ones in the church. The whole herd thing annoyed me because I don't know where they would have all came from considering the survivors were driving for hours and they would have seen them if they were on the road. But I guess they could have come from the woods.

Back