Tribes : Ascend

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone tell the guy who made those videos that its ok to look down. maybe he's a console gamer who doesn't quite grasp the concept of the mouse.

I guess someone who preordered could slap up a torrent somewhere.

Hint: someone who preordered, please upload a torrent! Thanks.

welcome to the new tribes community. pretty much the same intelligence level as a lobotimized chimp on acid

otherwise who would actually be stupid enough to pay to BETA TEST a game

so, these are the people pre-ordering? i couldnt watch the guy walk around anymore ... apparently he doesn't know how to ski ... but he was so stoked about the game that he pre-ordered.

ugh.
... :ftard:

Due to the way he got things up and running he only had basic movement functionality, had to use console just to jump etc.

Had nothing to do with lack of knowledge of skiing game wouldn't let him

Maybe if you "hack" it, you can't ski.
It appears that you don't have a team either since i saw turrets from both bases shooting at him!?

Edit: Rampancy, this is the second time today. Fuuuuuuuu

After a little bit of thought, I don't see this as being such a negative for HiRez...you basically can only practice your routes, and play around with the game a bit. But you don't have any access to servers and can't play against anyone.

At best, people will be able to check out and test what's available while getting routes down.

so the beta they're about to launch doesn't have working controls? it doesn't have a default keymap for wasd? i find that extremely hard to believe considering the game has been played in public already.

also, there is no jump unless they added that between the last public showing and now. someone talked with a dev about the lack of intertia when jetting from theg round and a dev said instead of 'jump' they just had an initial added boost to the jetpack.

so what is it? did they add jump? (lol no, that would be a good idea). are the controls completely broken (even though we've seen they aren't). or is this guy just a baddie (most likely)?

I only want to know if this game will even run on my shitty ass old piece of crap computer.
So, someone please torrent up the files already :p

so the beta they're about to launch doesn't have working controls? it doesn't have a default keymap for wasd? i find that extremely hard to believe considering the game has been played in public already.

also, there is no jump unless they added that between the last public showing and now. someone talked with a dev about the lack of intertia when jetting from theg round and a dev said instead of 'jump' they just had an initial added boost to the jetpack.

so what is it? did they add jump? (lol no, that would be a good idea). are the controls completely broken (even though we've seen they aren't). or is this guy just a baddie (most likely)?

From what I've read...no jump...barely any initial boost, and yeah, the controls work. However that guy up there got it to work, he did it wrong apparently.

derp
you are 100% retard, but even if it had any basis in reality, you're still judging the game based on a heavily hacked alpha / beta version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back