[SO] please ban fraggle for violating the rules of tribalwar

51yis9.jpg

sorry friendo, the rules apply to everyone, sadly the fat std ridden pile of shit has to go

"has to" is a bit strong

"Interpretation and enforcement of the rules is up to the moderators and administrators of the site."

meaning they can do whatever the hell they feel like, nobody "has to" ban him

edit: "Don't try and rules lawyer an administrator based on what you think the rules should be or you will wind up with a pissed off administrator unsympathetic to your cause."

yeah that's not creepy at all....

also asking that rules be enforced when they are obviously broken isn't rule lawyering bro, fatty has got to go, and I'm pretty sure that's an undeniable fact.

@lemon

u r gay

u told me i had dick sucking lips and u wanted to fuck me in the ass and make me squeal like a pig (that is real fucked up lemon!)

and u said similar things over the course of many days

and then u edited the posts where u said these things cuz ppl thot it was creepy

but someone had quoted them

but i am 2 lazy 2 find them

u r gay

Dare it's ok, Lemon just wants to fuck CDN dudes. He also makes comments like this to me:

If you had my cock any farther up your ass you'd be choking.

Somehow in crazy Lemon world, explicit gay sex fantasy chat constitutes trolling someone. I do not know his limits, but I imagine it something along the lines of "yeah cum in my mouth, let me tug on your balls, fuck ya drain them in my mouth.. LOL YOU GOT TROLLED BRO"

I am worried of his endgame

lemon has homosexual fantasies irl tho, it is quite clear from the homosexual undertones of his posts

there is nothing wrong with that, and i feel sorry for him cuz it might be part of the ptsd + substance abuse problems he has from serving over seas

lemon has homosexual fantasies irl tho, it is quite clear from the homosexual undertones of his posts

there is nothing wrong with that, and i feel sorry for him cuz it might be part of the ptsd + substance abuse problems he has from serving over seas

I imagine this is what Lemon's time in the army was like

Not very surprising that gigs is too poor to afford an internet enabled phone....

Also, is fatty banned yet?

i don't know what's more pathetic

not being able to leave your house on time because you're too caught up in a forum thread

or posting in a thread while you're driving 'to the gym' because you can't go 7 minutes without wondering what the internet people said

Back