obibun hasn't posted in 12 hours

what are the odds on BIGSEX_ being an albino virgin from westeros

Either an Obi smurf or one of his nerd friends in the same room with him.
...Possibly on the phone across town.

Hmmm...

hmmm.....

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

HmmmmmmmMMMMRRRAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

godzilla-a_288x288.jpg

SlushieZ is seriously pissed at you, King Of The Bros.

You must know some very, very secret stuff about her that she does not want revealed. I can only imagine how many times this loser girl messaged you on Facebook "needing" advice about her cheating (of course he cheats, look at this girl) boyfriend, which of course is nothing more than a clever ploy to flirt with you.

see that's what I don't get but maybe it's dumb women syndrome

I know all kinds of shit about her and her life, so you think she'd shut up and stop being such a ragey loser

but apparently it's like she wants me to tell everyone

Like I said before, I have no need to stoop to the levels of desperation nerds of the internet are capable of

Knights don't need to be petty

I don't know if you should spill it Obi, this butch, raged-up, dildo connoisseur might show up at your house one day for outting her on TW

man SlushieZ I already explained it to you last page

you really are quite dumb, even for a female

I heard the cutoff for getting a degree is 7 years, as after that period your initial education is declared invalid in Canada.

As such, do you have any proof of this fictitious degree you have supposedly acquired? Or is it the same as the rest of your posts.

I don't know if you should spill it Obi, this butch, raged-up, dildo connoisseur might show up at your house one day for outting her on TW

nah there's no point.

she's already full-on rage.

plus I think it's a really desperate losery petty thing to do. Which is why 90% of my haters constantly try to do it.

ed- lmao like this loser for example ^

if that's what you want to believe SlushieZ, be my guest

but know deep down in your heart, always know, I am better than you

I found this picture on Obi's Facebook a while back.

CIMG0178-2.jpg

Will need another photo with proof of identity to prove otherwise, Adam.
Otherwise, that's you.

Last edited:
also would you nerds stop using my real name

like I'm not sure you realize how incredibly creepy it is

do you tell this to girls you meet? "yeah so I'm kind of a big deal, there's this internet forum and I stalk and learn people's real names and then use it when insulting them even though I've never met these people"

christ no wonder you virgins can't get laid by anything more than hogbeast fodder

Back