obibun hasn't posted in 12 hours

her story made you sound like JoMo but with cleaner underpants

then you left the thread

i'm sure none of it was true though

I don't even know what she said because I lost interest, all I remember is her going all ragey and mentioning some shit about ex-girlfriends I had

generally when I lose interest I don't bother reading things anymore

it isn't "being owned and leaving", it's genuinely not giving a shit, unlike the other 99% of tribalwar who claim to not give a shit but secretly care deeply

like holy shit I leave this place to go do real life things and people start posting threads thinking I've run off crying

it's pathetic, you nerds take the internet way too seriously

I don't even know what she said because I lost interest, all I remember is her going all ragey and mentioning some shit about ex-girlfriends I had

it isn't "being owned and leaving", it's genuinely not giving a shit, unlike the other 99% of tribalwar who claim to not give a shit but secretly care deeply

like holy shit I leave this place to go do real life things and people start posting threads thinking I've run off crying

You should labour the point more, people might start to believe you.

No really, 50 posts a day about how baller you are and how much of a nerd everyone else is. It's really convincing.

Cool, Mitch. I didn't read what you said but I'm sure someone who accidentally googled the word baller will read your gay shit.

also why do tribalwar desperate nerds think I got humiliated by SlushieZ

they will literally latch onto anything to get some sort of pretend one-up

the girl out of nowhere raged out for 5 pages and apparently her "owning" me was mentioning that I've had some batshit insane ex-girlfriends

lmao OWNED

what kind of LOSER has insane ex-girlfriends?!

No, that was not what it was about and you know it. After all, you are going for a 4 year course in linguistics are you not? :lol:

I love the way you left out the whole you tried to get in slushieZ pants and got rejected, multiple times. I think that is the point at which you got owned.

Cool, Mitch. I didn't read what you said but I'm sure someone who accidentally googled the word baller will read your gay shit.

So you picked a word out of the middle of my post without reading it? That's an awesome talent. You should be able to get a job doing something pointless with that kind of skill.

No, that was not what it was about and you know it. After all, you are going for a 4 year course in linguistics are you not? :lol:

I love the way you left out the whole you tried to get in slushieZ pants and got rejected, multiple times. I think that is the point at which you got owned.

I never tried to fuck SlushieZ you retard

are you not aware that she lives somewhere way the fuck off in the United States and I on the other hand live in Canada?

telling a girl from Tribalwar "we should fuck" is pretty much standard operating procedure

christ you guys are dumb sometimes

we used to write shit like that on her wall to piss off her loser of a boyfriend, now that was funny

Weird that you always "lose interest" when you're being called out or whatever the fuck.

no I lose interest pretty regularly

but nobody notices because they're not eagerly awaiting every post I make

Lol, what was it you said. That he wasn't "the one" for me, even though you've never met me, you know very little about me(for a good reason), and to top it off shortly after you were trying to talk yourself up. Like I would actually go all the way up there to a guy who is still depending on his parents to fly him allover the world so he can sleep on a mattress in some random guys living room.

Baller indeed.

I tried to give SlushieZ the down-lo a few times (and also suggested offhand she come fuck me or something) after she kept bitching about her relationship but I vaguely remember the main point was for her to find a guy she actually liked rather than just settle with some local dude she happened to penis-vagina with a handful of times while young

totally alpha bro. I love the few times part too

Ok, seriously, who is this osiris weirdo who follows me around on TW?

I atleast want to know the loser faggoot who show sup on my doorstep one day wishing he could take my life.

here Gweedo I went and found this for you

true story: SlushieZ used to bitch to me about her life and her shitty loser boyfriend all the time

then she got mad one day when I told her she was dating a loser and that she should come to Canada and fuck me instead

now I think she's still with the guy but accepted her fate of dating a loser, but still resents that I called him a loser, or something

I didn't realize telling a girl from tribalwar to come fuck you was considered hitting on women

is that honestly how you losers try to pick up women

Fuzzy started stalking me after I owned him in one of his inane coke induced threads and now he tries to play the old switcharoo. It's cool totally loving the attention bro.

Back