Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

aww moto i'm beginning to love you <3

yes they are, Dye 08s or 07s i guess

i gave up paintball for hockey though. those trousers (PANTS) have come in real handy playing roller hockey

paintballers are just like marines. once a baller, always a baller. there are no ex-paintballers. ive gone years without playing, but whenever i cut myself, i smell paint.

last friday

15422810150089847509664.jpg

The 2 girls seem oddly unconcerned about the ice thickness.

148115_500425871013_594701013_7777592_2215022_n.jpg

two weeks ago, went with a friend who was booked for a live gig in denmark.. after an 8 hour ride.. we got to the party only to find 20 cops waiting there and telling people the party wasn't going to happen.. turned out it was it was being held illegally and that the guy was connected with the hell's angels who apparantly 'run shit' in denmark.. :D so to make it up they took us to the hell's angels clubhouse :D that was nice..

148115_500425871013_594701013_7777592_2215022_n.jpg

two weeks ago, went with a friend who was booked for a live gig in denmark.. after an 8 hour ride.. we got to the party only to find 20 cops waiting there and telling people the party wasn't going to happen.. turned out it was it was being held illegally and that the guy was connected with the hell's angels who apparantly 'run shit' in denmark.. :D so to make it up they took us to the hell's angels clubhouse :D that was nice..

I don't see anybody in that picture that a Hell's Angel would even consider associating with. I'd be surprised if there was even a chapter in somewhere like Denmark. Then again it's on the wall, so it must be true.

EDIT: Minus the trim, of course.

I don't see anybody in that picture that a Hell's Angel would even consider associating with. I'd be surprised if there was even a chapter in somewhere like Denmark. Then again it's on the wall, so it must be true.

EDIT: Minus the trim, of course.

apparantly the hell's angels are huge in denmark.. i always used to think that denmark was such a calm country.. but there's like a huge gangwar going on between the hell's angels and some other gang.

well the 'dancefloor' was kinda filled with a lot of younger people.. but there were other sections in the building as well. apparantly the hell's angels in denmark have members who are into psy-trance so they host their own private parties and such inside.. and i didn't really try to make pictures of the toughies over there with tattoo's in their face and shit :D at one point when a friend was making some pictures of trophies on the wall someone came up to him and told him he shouldn't take pictures..

76074_500425601013_594701013_7777584_8004675_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back