SlushieZ - let's predict

I don't get the TW fixation with girls. I actually thought shlusiez was a decent poster - and without reading the thread - i imagine she still is. Her sig always makes me extremely thirsty.

edit: :rofl: @ Jomo and xcursion. They never cease to amaze me with their complete lack of social awareness and overwhelming level of creepy

Last edited:
I don't get the TW fixation with girls. I actually thought shlusiez was a decent poster - and without reading the thread - i imagine she still is. Her sig always makes me extremely thirsty.

edit: :rofl: @ Jomo and xcursion. They never cease to amaze me with their complete lack of social awareness and overwhelming level of creepy

it's totally creepy to talk to girls...... let's let the sausage train keep on rollin.

it's way more fun to hang out with dudes bro what do you talk to chicks about they're only good for two things fuckin and cooking and most of them dont cook anyway well i guess cleaning too but they dont do that either stay alpha my niggaz bros before hoes

it's way more fun to hang out with dudes bro what do you talk to chicks about they're only good for two things fuckin and cooking and most of them dont cook anyway well i guess cleaning too but they dont do that either stay alpha my niggaz bros before hoes

this except literally

reading these threads alway makes me sad....it's like a completely different forum

like a time warp back to compuserv back when i was 12 years old or something. anyway there is nothing wrong with talking to girls; but the fact is most of you are acting like creepy nerds.

its cool though, thats why she came here.

I dunno, get to know this one, she seems pretty cool, don't chase her off like you do the ones that take dick up their ass and post it on the web.

anyway, bed.

i wonder what it's like to be so desperate to talk to women that people resort to posting like this

i would ask a girl to read this thread and tell me which she could tell were going for points but i think it would be a waste of time

holy fucking shit :rofl:

this is one of my fav posts ever

reading these threads alway makes me sad....it's like a completely different forum

like a time warp back to compuserv back when i was 12 years old or something. anyway there is nothing wrong with talking to girls; but the fact is most of you are acting like creepy nerds.

its cool though, thats why she came here.

i think just confidential, prowler, jomo and xcursion are being creepy

actually i think that covers most of the people posting in this thread
disregard

i'm most disappointed in Goshin and Osmethae

its hard to find out your heroes have feet of clay

ESPECIALLY YOU GOSHIN

well Osmethae is just this guy, you know?

but Goshin should have more self respect. then again he did break up with his gf recently or something. needy++

Baseball002.jpg

lol, Yeah, i msg'ed her shortly before this thread was made. I'm kind of weirded out now at the timing of the thread.

She's not an attention whore, seems really cool for having a vagina. Suspect it may be a man though.

do you have any idea how creepy you are?

jesus christ you need to meet women irl

Back