ET - Quake Wars Mod: Tribal Wars

Why doesn't someone from TW host the game and installer with a key gen?

The game has a T2 style login where each game has a unique ID. The CDKey can be used to create an account, and only one CD Key can be active at the same time.

And yes, Steam does work with the mod.

Oh look, an indie dev set himself a deadline and failed to meet it! Surely this never happened before!

Same goes for the professional world as well.

It should be any day now really, there are public forums being set up for modding and mapping collaboration and then the only thing left to do is distribute the mod.

Oh look, an indie dev set himself a deadline and failed to meet it! Surely this never happened before!

The 'probably' part sure does sound like a concrete deadline to me.

We're writing some documentation on the mod right now. It's mainly to explain the installation process and how to properly configure the mod as well as getting things like custom keybinds, and dedicated servers running. The mod needs to be packaged correctly into pk4's, and all of that will also go into a self-extracting installer utility.

Some people were looking at doing OSX and Linux binaries for the mod as well.

It's 'done' right now, but we're still working on getting everything prepared. Shouldn't be long from now.

There was no Date set, but i guess if your a FUCKING DOUCHE just trying to stir the pot you could pretend that a comment about it "Probably Releasing in a week" to try and encourage someone not to leak the private beta when the files will soon be useless is somehow a guaranteed release date like an official video game. Seomtime you are funn Amad, but your schtick makes you look pretty retarded a lot of the time also. Fail Troll is Fail.

Oh no, someone set a target date for a sparetime project and didn't hit it.

giantohnowtfsmilie.gif

ALERT THE PRESSES!

Last edited:
The 'probably' part sure does sound like a concrete deadline to me.

We're writing some documentation on the mod right now. It's mainly to explain the installation process and how to properly configure the mod as well as getting things like custom keybinds, and dedicated servers running. The mod needs to be packaged correctly into pk4's, and all of that will also go into a self-extracting installer utility.

Some people were looking at doing OSX and Linux binaries for the mod as well.

It's 'done' right now, but we're still working on getting everything prepared. Shouldn't be long from now.
Is "shouldn't be long now" shorter than "soon"?

troll.jpg

wtf, where did you get my photo

On a more serious note, does it bother you that there aren't very many projects to troll anymore?

I mean, Renwerx went down in a rather predictable and disappointing fashion... It was great while it lasted though. The Cryonetix guys are too :rofl: to really give a shit about. The Project Rise guys haven't been very vocal and have barely released anything since their announcement.

What are you going to do with your time once this is released?

Back