More bad news for Christians...

BUSTED!
Bourque is reportedly a business management student at the University of Texas at Tyler...and now he's a 1° felon!
'Cuz ehjoomakaytud folkz is so sm3rt~!

You can't really mask your true hatred towards religion.

I can't help but notice that you didn't make their race an issue.

I can't help but notice that you didn't make their race an issue.
It was subtle...but I was making their age the issue...
Logic is not the friend of religion.

Reason is not the friend of religion.

Rationalizing is the only friend that religion has.
REMEMBER HOW THIS GUY b*tchqwned Einstien?

Of course you don't!

'Cuz you're a prejudiced bigot! :bigthumb:

Religion has more than enough room for logic and reaon. Even better--religion has room for the truth.

Interesting find.
Not sure about it.
I will have to follow this and see what else they find.
thats i i feel about it too. this is a long time ago and our history books would probably have to be rewritten. however, this is still really good news for our species. hell, for all we know, the fuckers that built this were neanderthal's.

that would make it even more interesting...

Not really. Christianity doesn't hold itself up by the age of the earth. There is a lot we don't know, but it certainly doesn't invalidate the Bible. I would also argue that these scientists could be plain wrong in their conclusions. We still see a drive for world government, just as the Bible said, and prophecy is clear about what will happen.

Now just sneak in nano technology into this drivel and you have the troll trifecta.

I'm wondering why fngr thought what he posted was relevant in this thread myself.
Because your scientific reality is supported upon the works of the religious.

You choose to ignore that fact...otherwise known as the truth.

Because your scientific reality is supported upon the works of the religious.

You choose to ignore that fact...otherwise known as the truth.

Well since it is you posting what you say here obviously makes sense to you in your stupor, however to the rest of us....

Here's you something to do...show us another religion that says the earth is 6,000 years old.

interesting side note.

yesterday on DiscSci ch, they played all the episodes of The Miracle Planet, a show i love to watch and one of the episodes is about the human march to gtfo out Africa.

the really interesting thing about this find is that its widely held that we were still hunter/gathers at this time so we either need to rewrite our books to show that we evolved soon than originally thought because i cannot for the life of me see a bunch of gatherers building this site without having the knowledge of farming our food.

there just wouldnt be enough time in the day to do it. this is exciting.

I dont believe in the christian shit or the evolution bullshit/or just the evolution shit. Man dont have it figured out yet. Been watching and reading some interesting stuff.

I dont believe in the christian shit or the evolution bullshit/or just the evolution shit. Man dont have it figured out yet. Been watching and reading some interesting stuff.
uh huh

well when you gett around to falsifying evolution, be sure to share the biggest discovery in the history of biology with the rest of us

please stop quoting him
This is all you have left...
I dont recall the bible being the foundation of Newtonian physics, or the Qur'an being required reading for surgeons.
And why should it be?

Can you even differentiate?

Because I just pointed out a factual historical excerpt of a Jesuit priest totally qwning Einstein!

...and yet you presume to think that you know what's f*cking going on!
:lol:

Would God create dark people?
The Majority of TW can't even fathom the name of the guy who popularized the phrase "Big Bang."

Hoyle, motherf*ckers!

A guy who went to his grave ARGUING AGAINST THE IDEA!

The Nobel Committee was too afraid to give him an award related to stellar formation because of his "risky opinions" related to panspermia!

DO YOU MOTHERF*CKERS EVEN APPRECIATE THAT A CHRISTIAN IS TELLING YOU THESE HISTORICAL FACTS!?

Back