[Guns] First few add-ons for the G19

you guys don't have niggers either.

you guys are so devoid of threatening racial stereotypes that you had to go and piss off the entire middle east and then blame it on the US just so you could have terrorists to be racist against.

we had our own terrorists long before that, bub

also we kinda owned most of the middle east at one point, ya roj?

and our niggers are just fine at being niggers

i've never used a loader to help load bullets into the magazine, and never had a problem (although I guess with a brand new one the spring is a little tough)

does it really help that much? or is it more a newbie thing

we had our own terrorists long before that, bub

also we kinda owned most of the middle east at one point, ya roj?

and our niggers are just fine at being niggers

"The Irish were the niggers of Europe"
yeah. and you wonder why they tried to blow you up.

and how do you think you pissed off the entire middle east? by claiming you owned them when you moved some troops into the neighborhood for 100 years, of a culture that had been there for 2000.

also, no. british "niggers" do not in any way compare to the problems of american inner-cities.

when we start posting threads about how we're buying add-ons for our steak knives, you might have some input. this is a GUN thread. that means pansy-ass nanny states like the UK need not submit opinions.

calling yourself a "safety guy" and having your finger on the trigger and saying "oh there's no 'mangazie' (whatever the fuck that is)" in the gun" is pretty retarded.

you're not a "safety guy"

you're a fucking hazard.

i've never used a loader to help load bullets into the magazine, and never had a problem (although I guess with a brand new one the spring is a little tough)

It's just a matter of convenience. They are really nice though when it's below freezing out and your fingers are so numb that it's hard to load the mag.

I ordered these kits for both my glocks, significant improvement in the trigger feel. Also the extended controls are nice. Can't go wrong for $50. GLOCKPARTS.COM LLC: Competition Kit 4

Also AGrips and TruGlo sights, but those aren't necessary. Though the AGrips are fucking stellar, they feel amazing... in the hot, cold, wet, snow, whatever.

Last edited:

If you ever start shooting a serious amount of rounds in a short period of time you'll wish you had a loader. Last course I did we shot an average of about 1000rnds a day... its such a pain to load them manually, especially on a stiff mag spring.

Maglula is the shit. I've got a few.

uhh the TLR-1 is an excellent light, they're extremely tough

surefire makes some good shit, but the TLR-1 is great for the price

I just remember using my friend's Glock with the TLR-1 and it seemed pretty cheaply built , and that particular one used a regular small bulb, no LEDs so it wasn't anywhere near as bright as my X300. But yeah, Surefire is way too fucking expensive.

Maybe it was a knockoff or something?

you've had your gun for about.... a week, and you're already stacking shit on it. why don't you get really proficient with shooting it first before doing anything to it? and i agree with surefire. surefire products are easily superior to streamlight stuff, hands down. but definitely more costly usually. also, what's wrong with the loader that came with the gun? works great for me. oh, and please stop making new threads. this is your third thread. just bump the old ones, sheesh.

Yep, best advice is to actually learn to shoot it now. Take a course.. I highly recommend TDSA AP1. Sign up for one locally, get a holster, mag holders, and about 1500-2000 rounds. One weekend and you'll actually be proficient.

The TLR-1 is a fine light. Dont let the SF lovers turn you. They are just jealous and trying to justify spending an additional $150 for a light that performs the same as a TLR-1.

Yes, my buddy and I compared lights. He was SF all the way until he saw it up agains't my TLR-1, now he has 2 TLR's.

I have cleared many a house with the TLR and trust my life to it. Why spend $250 when you can a light just as good for $100.

Keep your finger off the trigger newbie.

you've had your gun for about.... a week, and you're already stacking shit on it. why don't you get really proficient with shooting it first before doing anything to it? and i agree with surefire. surefire products are easily superior to streamlight stuff, hands down. but definitely more costly usually. also, what's wrong with the loader that came with the gun? works great for me. oh, and please stop making new threads. this is your third thread. just bump the old ones, sheesh.

Because getting a flashlight is really overdoing it? Get over yourself. :mecry:

Ive been going to the range every other day and rotate 100 rounds w/Light and 100 rounds without the Light. So forth and so forth.

You are such a nut-hugger invar. :sunny:

No offense or anything but going to the range by yourself and shooting 100-200 rounds isn't necessarily gonna make you a good shooter. I did that myself for a long time before taking a course and all it showed me was that I still couldn't shoot worth a damn.

Something to consider.

Back