[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

FELDMAN NISSAN IF YOU GAY THIS UP AND MAKE TELOS LOSE I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH FELDMAN NISSAN!!!! YOU WILL BE USING A VALUED CUSTOMER I WAS IN THE MARKET TO BUY THREE ALTIMA'S FOUR Z'S AND AND SIX ARMADA'S YEAH

Do you think maybe they only audit your votes if another contestant requests it? I think you should request an audit of Kevin Maki's votes. I know you want to be a nice guy, but don't just stand there and let them rule fuck you.

I'm not going to tell them how to do their jobs.

I have asked if they are auditing every account like this and they assured me that every voter is undergoing the same scrutiny regardless of who they are voting for.

Then I said statistically speaking xbox crew should be having the same problem. Maybe not as bad but some sort of vote drop should have been visible in the last 6 days. They didn't respond to this e-mail.

I'm not going to tell them how to do their jobs.

I have asked if they are auditing every account like this and they assured me that every voter is undergoing the same scrutiny regardless of who they are voting for.

Then I said statistically speaking xbox crew should be having the same problem. Maybe not as bad but some sort of vote drop should have been visible in the last 6 days. They didn't respond to this e-mail.
at this point we have to hope that you win; it would have sucked worse if they did an "audit" after the closing date and you lost.

at least this way we are getting more people to vote more actively.

Back