[Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

Congrats on the huge tax bill! :p 700 point lead, you're the winner.

I've voted pretty much daily but dont feel like bumping.

edit: Oh shits, didn't realize we still had 2 more weeks of this.

Last edited:
Congrats on the huge tax bill! :p 700 point lead, you're the winner.

I've voted pretty much daily but dont feel like bumping.

edit: Oh shits, didn't realize we still had 2 more weeks of this.

yeah the taxes are going to blow. But at the same time it saves me a shit load of money in the long run.

And yes two more weeks so anything can happen. I really want to get a HUGE lead just to be sure we have it in the bag when the audits start.

all my data shows we get 400 more votes than them a day. This means we could potentially have a 5000 vote lead if things don't change.

That would be awesome :sunny:

so what does the wedding include? ceremony and honeymoon? one or both?

70% of the stuff is reception related(catering, decoration, photographer,dj ect). 25% is flowers(at the ceremony) gown tuxes ect. 5% is unrelated to the wedding like twins tickets and science museum passes.

Then there are 2 $500 vouchers for the continental US (won't be using these for the honey moon)

So they don't cover brides maids dresses, Alcohol, ceremony costs or the honeymoon.

Tried signing up at the beginning, but they don't like Canadians. Forgot to come back and find out if there is a "non-cheating" way around this.

Good luck either way. The power of TW can accomplish many things (good and bad).

Good work you dirty shit heads, you are giving one of our very own a special gift.
Something very fitting.
A free trip to the hell that is known as marriage.
You all make me so proud.

Back