Zeitgeist

Pretending that I'm too smart? Give me a fucking break. You people are so fucking pathetically insecure. Someone laughs at a statement you make and suddenly they think they're too smart to give any legit points!1

Those buildings were designed to take airliner impact. Yes, you fucking morons, a passenger jet flying into them as a means of attacking the building. Do you know what that means? Do you think that when they were designing them, they didn't factor in the fuel? Or the heat incurred to the support beams by jet fuel burning in closed quarters? Those stupid structural engineers!

Ignorance is astounding. What's even more amazing is your faith in what people tell you. Even if anyone in this thread was right on any matter discussed, it's not because of your personal knowledge or insight, it's because you, like everyone else is following what someone else said. NIST said so, so it must be 100% true!1

So we are supposed to have blind faith in the structural engineers that built the buildings, but completely ignore the structural engineers investigating the collapse.

Jesus fuck you are dumb.

Furthermore, the planes that hit the WTC had an impact energy 10 times what the design called for, and their wingspan was 26 feet meaning it impacted more columns. Furthermore, it was assumed that should a plane it, it would be low on fuel and firefighters would be able to contain the fire.

Those buildings were designed to take airliner impact. Yes, you fucking morons, a passenger jet flying into them as a means of attacking the building. Do you know what that means? Do you think that when they were designing them, they didn't factor in the fuel? Or the heat incurred to the support beams by jet fuel burning in closed quarters? Those stupid structural engineers!

No, no, no, WC7 didn't get hit, remember. Debris caused a fire and it burned down.

Those as in "all." Reading is fundamental.

:huh:

look, as an engineer, you can't really expect val to not be easily enraged when typing his brain thoughts out for you fucking window lickers. no, val doesn't give a shit if his arguments make no sense to you GODDAMN IDIOTS

So we are supposed to have blind faith in the structural engineers that built the buildings, but completely ignore the structural engineers investigating the collapse.

Jesus fuck you are dumb.
You're not supposed to have blind faith for anything, you fucking retard.

Jesus fuck you are dumb.

Furthermore, the planes that hit the WTC had an impact energy 10 times what the design called for, and their wingspan was 26 feet meaning it impacted more columns. Furthermore, it was assumed that should a plane it, it would be low on fuel and firefighters would be able to contain the fire.
Who gives a shit about the towers? Besides, what? Do you have a structural engineering degree? Who the fuck told you how much "energy" the buildings could take from a jet? And who said that fire-fighters would be able to control a fire that was fueled by jet fuel?

Who gives a shit about the towers? Besides, what? Do you have a structural engineering degree? Who the fuck told you how much "energy" the buildings could take from a jet? And who said that fire-fighters would be able to control a fire that was fueled by jet fuel?

yeah totally.

also, are you an astronaut? I definitely am not. How the fuck am I supposed to believe the earth is round? I've never seen it. And I certainly am not a physicist. How the hell am I supposed to believe in "gravity"? I dont trust all of those government funded "scientists" who report these "facts" to us.

except for youtube videos. comeon guys, try to keep up!
Yes, because your close brother is an independent structural engineer that specializes in collapsed buildings. He was there after it collapsed and personally told you his opinion. Right?

:rofl: Oh please. You're all full of shit watching the exact same YouTube videos, conspiracy theories and debunking websites.

Yea, :huh: is right. Those buildings were designed in very specific ways (aka, airliner impact). WTC7 didn't get hit by a jet, it burned down.

Reading is fundamental.

And as I said before, maybe the engineers made a mistake trying to design for something that has never happeend before! (regarding WTC1/2)

And maybe a fire and lots of structural damage caused a building to collapse! (wtc7)

yeah totally.

also, are you an astronaut? I definitely am not. How the fuck am I supposed to believe the earth is round? I've never seen it. And I certainly am not a physicist. How the hell am I supposed to believe in "gravity"? I dont trust all of those government funded "scientists" who report these "facts" to us.
:rofl: Brilliant analogies.

You should go make some more regarding Gaza and Israel.

Yea, :huh: is right. Those buildings were designed in very specific ways (aka, airliner impact). WTC7 didn't get hit by a jet, it burned down.

Reading is fundamental.
If it was designed for airliner impact, why was the design so radically different from the design of at least one skyscraper that has actually been struck by an airplane?

The mystery deepens.

And as I said before, maybe the engineers made a mistake trying to design for something that has never happeend before! (regarding WTC1/2)
K.

And maybe a fire and lots of structural damage caused a building to collapse! (wtc7)
Yea, you're right, no fires or structural damage has ever occurred in the past that could've prepared the engineers properly...

:rofl: I could easily lie one way or the other. It's not like anyone is going to prove anything on either side.

You're all full of shit, just like me. And I take great pleasure in exploiting it. None of you have engineering degrees, let alone structural engineering, and yet you all claim to be experts because you watched a video about 9-11 truthers or debunkers. You're all hypocritical morons. None of you, including me, knows jack shit about what happened.

I have an engineering degree, but it is not structural. But I know enough from mandatory civil/mech classes to be able to understand NIST's technical briefing, which you dimiss out of hand without even watching it. You are the only one full of shit because you are the only one claiming to be smarter than Dr Sunder without even watching or reading his report.

So pretty much just you, disk, and other 911 truthers are full of shit. You aren't exploiting anything but yourself.

K.

Yea, you're right, no fires or structural damage has ever occurred in the past that could've prepared the engineers properly...

:rofl:

yeah, you're right, no building has ever collapsed throughout history due to causes that the designers knew could possibly occur. zomg designers know about gravity, why would they ever build a building that could just fail structurally?

zomg designers knew about earthquakes, why would they ever build something that could fall down in an earthquake.

jeezus you're an idiot.

Anyway -- I did my own research on WTC and found out that it was true that they wanted to get rid of the towers forever. That the towers were a money drain and that it wasn't permitted for demolition because of unsafe air quality. It was turned down for demo twice.

That, coupled with new owners a month or so before the disaster is another question to ask.

If it was designed for airliner impact, why was the design so radically different from the design of at least one skyscraper that has actually been struck by an airplane?
Let's ask one of the twenty structural engineering doctors in here. They watched YouTube videos of smoke and a collapsing video. What more knowledge do you need?!

he mystery deepens.
There's no mystery.

Back