Most pretentious/douchey post of the week:

I read all 17 pages of this bullshit.

The only thing I got from this thread, is that cogz sucks kuras fat dick 24/7.

Carry on.

I'm still waiting on how, in his early 20s, Kotz became a CFA while working on his MBA and doing marketing presentations. This is potentially better than "real public policy shit."
It is nowhere near as funny, though. TseTse attempts to present himself as an intellectual when in reality he is a self-absorbed poseur.

Aside from Kotz' laughable claim that "he is he is a genius," pretty much everybody knows that he is borderline retarded and most likely autistic.

It is nowhere near as funny, though. TseTse attempts to present himself as an intellectual when in reality he is a self-absorbed poseur.

Aside from Kotz' laughable claim that "he is he is a genius," pretty much everybody knows that he is borderline retarded and most likely autistic.

Despite his humorous claim, he has been actively attempting to show his intellectual prowess based on his posts and attempts at proper punctuation and grammar while shedding light on his job, his position, and his certifications. Perhaps he is the TseTse of the future.

Despite his humorous claim, he has been actively attempting to show his intellectual prowess based on his posts and attempts at proper punctuation and grammar while shedding light on his job, his position, and his certifications. Perhaps he is the TseTse of the future.
lol u r ASIAN

what's the plural of herpes?

is it already a plural?

would I say, "ender currently has one herp. if his condition worsens, he will have herpes."

Hey, whatever happened to that book you wrote?

it didn't sell too well and they declined a second edition.

which is fine by me because my contract didn't specify any additional benefits for writing a second edition. (no advance)

what happened to your herpes?

Bumping this for Kotz.

I'd prefer if you kept your creepy stalking activities to one thread at a time. It keeps things so much neater.

He's edging dangerously close to that for me.

He's pathetic, which is very entertaining, but the simple fact of the matter is that he is legitimately stalking me at this point. I mean, he's setting up fake myspace accounts in order to find out if anybody recognizes me. He's attempting (and so far failing) to find out what town I live in. He wants to know where I eat.

It's funny.
But at the same time it's really, really disturbing.

I think that if the creep factor goes to much more than 11, I'm just going to have to put him on ignore for his own good. I don't think he'll obsess as much if he knows I can't see him.

By the way, if anybody knows much about e-stalking (I don't,) I was just given an interesting bit of information about our friend Jason Kotz: His profile is inaccurate. His actual birth date is 7/20/87, not 7/21/85.

If anybody would like to put that information to use somehow, I believe that could improve this thread greatly.

By the way, if anybody knows much about e-stalking (I don't,) I was just given an interesting bit of information about our friend Jason Kotz: His profile is inaccurate. His actual birth date is 7/20/87, not 7/21/85.

If anybody would like to put that information to use somehow, I believe that could improve this thread greatly.

This is vacuumy.
Which is to say, beyond irony.

None of those are accurate birth dates just FYI. I always put june july or august bdays around the 18-25 on all forums. Everyone should take note that Kurayami's mothers b-day is September 24th, I will start a thread next year to pay my respects on 09-24.

Last edited:
Kurayami I am alerting you today that I had to update my Kuradex files. It was alerted to me that your COX IP address is routed through Stafford Springs, CT into Southern MA. After further investigation it was proven that these facts align closely with your mention of Stafford Springs during exchanges with Niggafool in other threads earlier this week. According to rayn this IP local is not accurate because most IP's in the area are routed through Stafford Springs, CT into a centralized location outside of Boston. Despite this, your area near Stafford is already being closely centered in upon by other investigative people on TW as being with a 20 mile radius of this Stafford pinpoint.

I would not say this is stalking because I was not the one inquiring deeply into this, I was merely alerted and someone messaged me informing me of these events.

I do not condone any further stalking of Kurayami nor do I condone breaking any forum rules here. I am currently not involved in any correlated activities. I felt it was important to alert Kurayami that other individuals are choosing to backstab him.

Last edited:
Back