I have watched a few episodes of Stargate because virginal tribalwar nerds said...

hai guys

everybody thinks im a virgin (for good reason), so im gonna be really funny and slick by calling THEM virgins... for years... and pretend im still funny everytime i do so. i win. suckers!

tstse is following kura into threads trying to derail them

does this mean...the joker has won?

SGA - Dr.Weir (Torri Higginson)
torri-higginson.jpg
How can anybody not want to fuck her?

She's hot for a 40-something.

NPH and RDA. I blame Harold and Kumar.

Wait, so did you see window of opportunity? That's the ideal intro episode, and a good bell-weather for if someone will like the series.

[nerd]

The new doctor chick from Firefly is the hottest thing on Stargate since Vanessa Angel played that Tok'ra babe back in season 4-5ish of SG1

[/nerd]

That's the interesting thing about Stargate. It attracts people by being interesting rather than spamming random hot chicks to make up for lack of creativity. On a side note, Morena Baccarin (also from Firefly) who plays Adria on SG1 is WAY hotter than Jewel Stait (doctor chick on Atlantis), as is Lexa Doig who was the final doctor on SG1 (from Andromeda and Michael Shanks' wife). However, the hottest girl ever on Stargate is definitely the chick who played Daniel's ex-girlfriend who was taken over by Osiris. His wife from Abydos was hot too.

NPH and RDA. I blame Harold and Kumar.

Wait, so did you see window of opportunity? That's the ideal intro episode, and a good bell-weather for if someone will like the series.

Golfing through the stargate is the best bit of that episode.

Back