A retrospective on eating a habanero pepper...

let me get this straight.

you went to a store and...
A. you consumed a pepper without paying for it.
B. you consumed an unspecified drink without paying for it.
C. you consumed a half gallon of milk (from one or more containers) without paying for it.
D. you puked in the back of said store, where some poor guy has to clean it up.
E. you bragged about it on tribalwar.

A+B+C+D+E= you are a fucking douche of a member and need to STFD and lurk untill your brain cells multiply enough to fill your head with smarts. Stem cells may help in this regard. Just don't steal them.

Fucking meber.

let me get this straight.

you went to a store and...
A. you consumed a pepper without paying for it.
B. you consumed an unspecified drink without paying for it.
C. you consumed a half gallon of milk (from one or more containers) without paying for it.
D. you puked in the back of said store, where some poor guy has to clean it up.
E. you bragged about it on tribalwar.

A+B+C+D+E= you are a fucking douche of a member and need to STFD and lurk untill your brain cells multiply enough to fill your head with smarts. Stem cells may help in this regard. Just don't steal them.

Fucking meber.

Well at the time I didn't care but we eventually had to pay for it. I got one free drink out of all of it. We had to pay for two peppers, one juice drink, a half gallon of milk and a loaf of bread. BTW I did get my money.

We have 911 challenge at university chicken, at San Jose State Univ. and Santa Clara Univ., and people throw up in their attempt to complete the challenge. You get a t-shirt and your picture on the wall if you finish so many hot wings (they're ridiculous) in x amount of minutes.

I did this with some buddies - we each bought some habaneros and ate them.

It wasn't bad. Then, it wouldn't go away. I pounded a giant slurpee and it was still burning. It took a good half hour for it to finally start to leave my mouth.

And I'm Indian.

I witnessed *someone* eat one of these peppers in a grocery store.

it was one of the most funniest things i've ever seen in my life. the person was in real pain like not *ouch i hurt my mouth* it was real pain. they were crying on the bread when it finally stopped hurting.

It wasn't bad. Then, it wouldn't go away. I pounded a giant slurpee and it was still burning. It took a good half hour for it to finally start to leave my mouth.

And I'm Indian.

Yeah, it's just like that video it doesn't hurt at first and then utter pain that won't go away.

And I'm Indian.

milk + bread is the key. nothing stops it like milk and bread.

And I'm Indian.
Sioux?

I don't think they are that hot. I work produce, and we had Red Habaneros on the shelf. I had a customer ask me what they were, so I took a bite out of one to make sure it was a habanero (I had never seen red ones before). It was hot, but I didn't need a drink or anything, I wasn't even quite sure it was a habanero at first because I wasn't impressed... supposedly the red ones are twice as hot as the ordinary too.

:shrug:

I bought Habanero monterey jack cheese cubes once. Absolutely awesome. Eat them with crackers or alone, and every once in awhile a small piece of habanero will contact the tongue, resulting in instant searing pain. Mmmmm.

Back