Who the fuck was Mr. Crowley?

competitive base was dead before LT

but i hated LT at first for how shitty it was in pubs and it killing off base

base and LT have there pros and cons and i love both

regular base is alot of fun, but LT is fun at times aswell.

most of you are basing your opinion off shithole pubs as what LT is and thats just not the same. play in hackington, veterans or sanctuary and you get a feel for the fun.

most of you are basing your opinion off shithole pubs as what LT is and thats just not the same. play in hackington, veterans or sanctuary and you get a feel for the fun.
is this some sort of troll attempt

cheater admins of twl ladder fame shadowfox followed by non put the final nail into the tribes coffin...

LT didn't kill base base was already dead LT helped prolong tribes because we didn't have to wait for 10 people to show up it added an extra 2-3 years onto the game. I'm thankful LT showed up. Overall I prefered base slightly more, but you have to realize they were two separate parts of tribes that both were fun when they existed and LT was a necessary thing. Also, LT required just as much skill if not more.

how was it fun using cheats and buying servers to ping zero and still losing?

A.) I never cheated @ LT besides interpolate which isn't a cheat and at one point everyone used it
B.) I pinged 0 to anywhere central and all LT servers were in chicago, this was because I was on a T1 connection backbone to chicago one of the main internet backbones in the nation
C.) I never payed jack shit for TW or Tribes in my life 0 $
D.) I didn't lose in fact we beat every LT team besides admin non who had a stacked ass team of really good players and he cheated himself most of the time

spidey :[ sorry that u sucked @ LT

LT definitely took more skill. In base competition, you always had gens and an inventory.

Also, spawning with energy packs doesn't dumb down the game at all.

Also, and this time I'm serious, LT was dominated by cheaters because it was also dominated by renegades players.

LT definitely took more skill. In base competition, you always had gens and an inventory.

Also, spawning with energy packs doesn't dumb down the game at all.

Also, and this time I'm serious, LT was dominated by cheaters because it was also dominated by renegades players.

Dude you sucked at LT and base. I remember playing with you. Also LT seemed easy but when you played in competition it got so fast paced sometimes it was insane. It was the insane speed that made it hard. In LT you also had to position shift so you needed to play multiple positions when capper wasn't capping he was returning. When LO wasn't clearing he was returning. Home D had to home D and pass to the capper who stayed back. Everything was hectic and shifting fast paced.

Back