[(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II

hay guys does negative football mean when the players are sad? or crying? :( i want my players to be happy :)

p.s. glare doenst know what negative football is lawl

see fufu this is why people tell you to shutup. what exactly is the point of a post like this besides trolling.

Fuck that, Arsenal are the BoSox. Derby team to the Yankees. Makes sense to me. No where near the money, but usually just as quality (and always with just as spectacular of failures). Man. U would be someone else.

we are NOT the motherfucking faggot ass BoSox, go fuck yourself.

I'm STOKED for STOKE! *ahem*

Stoke 0-0 Leicester

_44626203_stoke_getty_203.jpg

Stoke clinched promotion to the Premier League as Leicester went down to the third tier of English football for the first time in their 124-year history.

In other news, Liverpool beats out Man City in their last game at Anfield this season, courtesy of a 58th min Torres strike.

Mahalo and aloharr

:)

officialhomekit1.jpg

versus

homekit.jpg

So killed off the collar and the white stripes on the front

it looks closest to the 02-04 kit out of the recent ones imo

Please tell me Pepe doesn't have to wear that aquatic-blue POS away jersey...I haven't followed the kits lately.

As to ditchign the collars and the goofy wavy whateverthefuck ADI stripe on the front? I'm all for it. Back to the roots they've gone! Good! Where's Lord Kenny?!

mahalo and aloharr

you're not being edgy, funny, or anything conf.

Seriously, matey, what the hell is wrong with you? Ha! No offense, FuFus, but comeon man, leave the troll/edgy/whateverthefuckall (this goes for all of ya!) for other threads.

I like soup.

mahalo

First game of the season that Ballack has looked like shit. Cheap give a ways and just messed up a great chance without even coming close to hitting the target.

Well, the title race is coming down to the last week of the season. Though it's been pretty much Man U's title since Arsenal collapsed, at least the last game of the season matters for more clubs.

Back