Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

You've obviously never been to Montreal Jazz Festival, there is nothing boring there. Imagine a never ending street festival with like 2.1 million persons partying for 11 days. Free outdoor concerts all day long (usually 'til 2 am) ... it's friggin fun. You have no idea, it's a lot more than just jazz, they have a bunch of various artists performing.

:boogie:

ahhh, well as long as theres beer, chicks, and plenty of convinient places to piss, i can see it being fun. 11 days is kinda long...better bring the percocets.

ahhh, well as long as theres beer, chicks, and plenty of convinient places to piss, i can see it being fun. 11 days is kinda long...better bring the percocets.

It's like that every night... and during the day it's a little less crowded. Not saying you go each day, but Montreal is fucking taking advantage of our short summer with all sorts of festivals and free outdoor activities.
ambiance_vdl_05.jpg

i don't know other gumbo juans that post about doing coke

unless it was a joke thread then whatevs

relax son

It's like that every night... and during the day it's a little less crowded. Not saying you go each day, but Montreal is fucking taking advantage of our short summer with all sorts of festivals and free outdoor activities.

hell yeah.

That looks like fucking woodstock. Nothing goes on around here like that, not unless you take a 30-50 minute drive. I live in a quiet boring town.

http://www.dannjackson.com/images/southport_banner.jpg

Thats waterfront st. So Entertaining.

And as for ztir or whatever...i dont do coke.

yeah. It's an awesome fishing town. I love the locals...but as far as night life...unless you want to go to the same old place...forget about it. I find myself going to Myrtle Beach every other weekend.

kahulers are these the only bands that will be playing? :(

Festival International de Jazz de Montréal

No no babe, learn to read ....

Programming for the indoor concerts will be announced on Tuesday, May 6 2008, 11 a.m.

Programming for the free outdoor concerts will be announced on Tuesday, June 3 2008, 11 a.m.

There is usually around 150 concerts in 11 days or something like that. Don't worry.

Rezolut, there is the Francofolies at the end of july ... which is also pretty big and fun.

edit : Yeah Fed, I'd definitely go back to TO again. I miss Guido .... hahaha.

edit2 : No I won't ignore you irl, stop being so insecure.

Yea, I'm really insecure.

I just have a link in my sig to a picture of me with my ass cheeks spread open with strawberry jam smothered inside.

Back