Post a pic of your main

Rebabal.jpg

57 Lock - Fenris PVE

Being a female has netted me an extra 30g from poor sucker nerds. :bigthumb: ++

oh GOD goofy your toon looks so GAY

ahahah oh god thats bad

i cannot stop laughing, you look like a space faggot

Fuck blizz for making warrior gear (pre bc) rainbow colors...shoulda seen me with flamegaurd gauntlets, Chromatic Boots, spot that shit from a mile away.

guilty! luckily i had some homies with the mats so i was able to switch over relatively cheap and fast. i couldn't be happier with the switch. the only thing that sucks is that i don't pve (i haven't done an instance in like a month, no time) so i wont be upgrading to deep thunder any time soon.

i'm assuming you have deep thunder mark; are your targets stunned almost the entire fight or what?

deep thunder is so OP, stun proccs non stop, i got stunned 5 times in a ~12second fight, couldnt do anything in return, it's quite ridiculous

guilty! luckily i had some homies with the mats so i was able to switch over relatively cheap and fast. i couldn't be happier with the switch. the only thing that sucks is that i don't pve (i haven't done an instance in like a month, no time) so i wont be upgrading to deep thunder any time soon.

i'm assuming you have deep thunder mark; are your targets stunned almost the entire fight or what?

Yep, had it for awhile now, love it.

Sometimes I get some wicked stunlocks, the ones that give me the biggest smile is killing a rogue from 100 to 0 and they never got to move, total irony. The weapon's built in stun is only around 1-5% tho, so the majority of stuns still come from mace stun talents, but the overall damage boost is very noticeable with the upgrade either way.

I've made quite a few folks change to mace after they fought me too. >:)

Last edited:
how do you guys have characters on diff servers

say i want to keep my mage on my pve server and start another char on a pvp server, do I have to pay for two subscriptions?

how do you guys have characters on diff servers

say i want to keep my mage on my pve server and start another char on a pvp server, do I have to pay for two subscriptions?

lol no noob. all you do is just go up to the top and pick a new server and make a new character. :)

lol no noob. all you do is just go up to the top and pick a new server and make a new character. :)

Don't forget to tell him if he does he'll have to start that character back at lvl 1.

Server Rules

Normal/RP - You may have up to 10 characters on both factions on any one realm.

PvP/RP-PVP - You may have up to 10 characters on one faction only on any one realm.

RP and RP-PVP may enforce more rules governing roleplaying.

You may make as many characters as you like on as many realms as you like, but some people have displayed trouble creating new characters when they have a large number of characters created across all realms. My guess would be this number it probably in excess of 50 or so.

Generally you shouldn't need to make characters on anything more than 1 - 2 realms, 1 - 2 more if you have more diverse tastes ie. you like to roleplay and just PvE or just PvP all the time, etc. And if you actually need more than 50 characters on one account you really should probably go outside more.

Last edited:
I knew i couldn't move chars from pve to pvp, I just always assumed that once you pick a server thats the one your account is linked to

THANKS FRIENDS

Back