Kura flunked out of the Airforce Academy?

Anyone who believes that kura flunked out of the AF academy is a fucking moron.

Anyhow I got a congressional nomination to the AF academy (and the naval academy actually)

I received the AF scholarship to college. Full ride + montly stipend.

I lost it my sophmore year.

So yeah, there's some truth to help this thread out.

Xcursion said:
His mom died and he now owns the house. She died after a long time fighting whatever she had (I am not sure, too lazy to search). Because of his mothers long medical problems, there were a lot of bills so they were poor, but not destitute.

Oh, I see!

Wrathchild said:
Yes, except he is smarter and better than anyone else here.
I would dispute the 'smarter' part, but mostly out of my own egotistical needs. He is a hell of a troll, but that's not something to be proud of. It's like being an amazing pan-handler.

I don't consider simply attending college as 'accomplishing something'. Someone else (forget whom) on this forum has referred to that as wasting one's time to put off responsibilities.

Either way, I don't really care about him. I'm just poking fun because of the amount of shit he's given me and the incredible amount of trolling he does.

Vulcan said:
kura is not a military man

that sounds retarded, but he wouldn't do well in the military.

he just likes the machines.

i have an uncle who was the same way. total genius with planes/engine from childhood. apparently as a child his closet was filled with plane models. it was his calling...

he has been a star in the air force for pretty much his entire life.

you dont need to be some jock pilot to be in the AF. but unfortunately, you need a brain and some integrity (at least this is what cousins in the AF recruiting branches tell me)

brains and integrity are things that kura is missing...

i suspect kura hasnt done a fuckin thing in his life worth putting on paper.

Chikaze said:
I would dispute the 'smarter' part, but mostly out of my own egotistical needs. He is a hell of a troll, but that's not something to be proud of. It's like being an amazing pan-handler.

I don't consider simply attending college as 'accomplishing something'. Someone else (forget whom) on this forum has referred to that as wasting one's time to put off responsibilities.

Either way, I don't really care about him. I'm just poking fun because of the amount of shit he's given me and the incredible amount of trolling he does.

incoming:

I like
how you troll and e-hate me because I owned you in (insert obscure thread here.)

But it's ok, I know you're just jealous because of your pitiful existence. Cheer up, emo kid.

ayz said:
incoming:

I like
how you troll and e-hate me because I owned you in (insert obscure thread here.)

But it's ok, I know you're just jealous because of your pitiful existence. Cheer up, emo kid.

My Friendly Ammendment:

Hi <<name>> :wave:

I like how you obsess over me and e-hate me because i owned you in <<insert obscure saturday night thread here where i didnt really own you but will pretend i did>>.

You're just a troll and a <<insert multi-syllable word insult that only barely fits>>. Cheer up, <<insert some reference to something personal you've shared in TW>>.

Last edited:
he's not even in this thread and it's 4 pages long already

you people really need lives/hobbies/jobs/psychological help.

You're obsessed.

Vlasic said:
he's not even in this thread and it's 4 pages long already

you people really need lives/hobbies/jobs/psychological help.

You're obsessed.
dumbass its the work crowd

most of us have nothing to do but whore tw

Falhawk said:
Anyone who believes that kura flunked out of the AF academy is a fucking moron.

Totally, there is no way he applied, he knows he'd end up like David Keith.

officergentleman3.jpg

Last edited:
TseTse said:
i have an uncle who was the same way. total genius with planes/engine from childhood. apparently as a child his closet was filled with plane models. it was his calling...

he has been a star in the air force for pretty much his entire life.

you dont need to be some jock pilot to be in the AF. but unfortunately, you need a brain and some integrity (at least this is what cousins in the AF recruiting branches tell me)

brains and integrity are things that kura is missing...

i suspect kura hasnt done a fuckin thing in his life worth putting on paper.

Compared to your super amazing life? I suspect you've done even less.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Gandalf said:
Compared to your super amazing life? I suspect you've done even less.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

actually, im quite proud of the real life shit ive done... and really could give a fuck about proving it here :)

by age 28 i was finishing a phd, was cited in books, flown around the world to policy meetings, helped found major institutions, etc, etc and was generally having a blast... and have enjoyed life in nyc since.

feel free to believe what you want, but i stand by my comments regarding kura...

Last edited:
TseTse said:
actually, im quite proud of the real life shit ive done... and really could give a fuck about proving it here :)

by age 28 i was finishing a phd, was cited in books, flown around the world to policy meetings, helped found major institutions, etc, etc and was generally having a blast... and have enjoyed life in nyc since.

feel free to believe what you want, but i stand by my comments regarding kura...

Im curious to what major institutions you helped found and what books you are cited in...

Back