Stomach bug making me **** liquid for 4 days now

Pages : [1] 2

Dennis
01-25-2009, 04:09 AM
Seriously no matter what I eat it comes out in the form of liquid. I'm drinking a good amount of water too and I'm rarely pissing... It all just seems to come out my ass!

The worst was yesterday when it constantly felt uncomfortable at work and when I did **** (often) it was the worst smelling toxic substance to ever have touched my nostrils. Luckily I have today off and I do feel slightly better, but still feel like absolute **** compared to normal.

As usual, instead of googling my illness or actually going to a doctor, I'm seeking TW's advice. I've already tried the following:warm ginger ale, lots of Pepto-bismol, inducing fake burping to relieve gaseous build up, smoking very high quality chronic, and sandpaper. I even ate a large bowl of corn bran, shredded whole wheat, and bran flakes (about a days worth of dietary fiber) and it still came out like black water from the sewers of hell. Please help TW.

DrJonez
01-25-2009, 04:12 AM
PISSING FROM YOUR *******

DrSupey
01-25-2009, 04:14 AM
Black, tarry stools?

Or black, watery stools?

frozen-rain
01-25-2009, 04:17 AM
Oh dancing with myself
Oh dancing with myself
Well there's nothing to lose
And there's nothing to prove
I'll be dancing with myself

If I looked all over the world
And there's every type of girl
But your empty eyes
Seem to pass me by
Leave me dancing with myself

Nutcracker
01-25-2009, 04:23 AM
black is not good.

DrSupey
01-25-2009, 04:25 AM
Srsly

Black poop can = blood (the haem (of haemoglobin fame) gets oxidised, turning it black)

Respond before you die.

Dennis
01-25-2009, 04:40 AM
It's most likely black because of all the pepto I've been drinking. It's watery, not like tar.

Odio
01-25-2009, 04:50 AM
Pepto does not make your **** black. But it will turn your vomit pink.

DrSupey
01-25-2009, 05:17 AM
:hrm:

Dennis
01-25-2009, 05:20 AM
Pepto does not make your **** black. But it will turn your vomit pink.

Question: Can Pepto Bismol or Kaopectate Turn Your Stool Black?
Answer: Yes. Taking Pepto Bismol or Kaopectate can turn your stool a dark color, sometimes green or even black. This is caused by the active ingredient -- bismuth subsalicylate.
The black or green stool can last for several days, but it is harmless. This change in stool color is not a cause for concern unless you have stopped taking the bismuth subsalicylate and the unusual stool color persists.

Black Stool - Can Pepto Bismol or Kaopectate Cause Black Stool (http://ibdcrohns.about.com/od/relatedconditions/f/peptobismol.htm)

Odio
01-25-2009, 05:41 AM
Damn, I just got TOLD.

/ctrl+k.

KingTomato.org
01-26-2009, 05:39 AM
I had this big about 2 weeks. Girlfriend got it day later, same thing. I had severe nausea to the point of almost vomitting, but I didn't. My girl did though, bad news. And usually from both ends at once, no good.

My worry was C.Diff though, as our son has it from going in and out of hospital for chemo. I imagined being on Flagyl, not being able to drink for a couple weeks, ugh. Luckily it was just this stomach flu.

Could also bee a norovirus, as it sounds similar. There are reported cases of it being popular, so it's not completely ridiculous to think so.

Just keep drinking fluids, I recommend active culture yogurt to replace intestinal bacteria you're losing from ****ting your brains out, and get what other food you can down. I smoked to do so just to curb the nausea and stuff, but that's entirely up to you.

Cliffs:
- Had it, then my girl had it.
- Super sucks, could be norovirus
- Keep fluids down, try yogurt with "Active Cultures"
- Wipe gently (I'm sure by now you've discovered this)

james
01-26-2009, 05:44 AM
i dont mean to put this lightly but

you're going to die

Golgac
01-26-2009, 05:46 AM
We all are

but not all of us will have aids like Dennis.

Travace
01-26-2009, 07:03 AM
something must be going around...

im going on day 3 ..first day was puking every 5 mins. 2nd day is pains and aches and stomach cramps. and now going on day 3 i feel nauseous again :(.

4 days before i had both my kids had it and were puking everywhere. then a couple days before i got it my wife got it as well.

all of us have been literally spraying liquid out our asses. when i sit on the toilet i feel like some animal at the zoo trying to spray the crowd of people.

Senty
01-26-2009, 07:26 AM
57eh-Ty65u4

quiet storm
01-26-2009, 07:30 AM
this is weird :lol:

saturday morning i woke up and felt a brick in the stomach. i got back in bed and had was experiencing large swings in fever. throwing blankets off myself burning up, shivering cold just afterward. a really bad headache. I went to the bathroom and had diarrhea unlike any i've had before. another thing really strange was how my head would spin out of control with this really intense nausea.

sunday it was worse. i spent the last few hours last night sitting on the toilet every ten minutes. i took some pepto finally and that seemed to help. the last time i went to the bathroom i started walking back to my room, and turned around, and went back to vomit. i've felt a lot better since then but still have zero appetite. took the day off work today.

Divinity
01-26-2009, 07:36 AM
I had this **** a few weeks ago. Went to bed, woke up at 2 am to a rumble, got up and almost puked before i could get to the toilet. This happened every 2 hours thereafter, get up having to puke and having to superman clench my ass to keep from ****ting on myself while i threw up.

Happened 5 times over a 10 hour period, got really high afterward and skipped class for a few days. Felt like **** for a week or so then it just went away.

Dennis
01-26-2009, 07:58 AM
I feel great today! So after all I spent 5 days feeling ****ty but can **** whole turds now!

Eating little (and things like yogurt), drinking zero carb ginger ale, some orange juice, water, and smoking pot all seemed to help settle my stomach slightly enough to make it bearable throughout the whole ordeal.

Vlasic
01-26-2009, 08:27 AM
When I had the bug a month ago I kept throwing up. I couldn't even keep water down. I felt worse than I had ever felt in the past.