So I just went to a strip club for the first time

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Waks
09-28-2008, 02:33 AM
sorry, i really can't pop a boner by staring at some chick that only looks good under black light. The stip clubs in my town are pretty ****ty too. Or How about the fact that there are 20 other guys all staring at the same chick.

fraggle
09-28-2008, 02:41 AM
i was at a strip club today.. i got a 5 minute blowjob and then a handjob til i busted on her leg. then she said "you're lucky that only got on my leg ****er." $80 (30 mins total)

slogg
09-28-2008, 02:49 AM
I went to a strip club last week and my friend had a stripper on him / giving lap dances for 3 hours and got a blowjob and spent about $440

I was pissed, I dont know how to go about getting a blowjob at a stripclub how do i bring it up fraggles?

dionysus
09-28-2008, 02:49 AM
That's a sweet deal considering it's like $20 -drinks to get in anyway around here.

Fraggle, have you even been to stilletos in moonachie, nj. It seems they don't do **** my buddy dropped $250 there on a girl and ended up barely getting an HJ.

I was there with my gf didn't drop a dime and the latina chick was groping my dick and making otu with me, but i've been told they don't do **** there.

fraggle
09-28-2008, 02:51 AM
no... i was actually at temptations in passaic nj tonight.

slogg, i'll teach you things if you ever hang out with me pal.

slogg
09-28-2008, 02:54 AM
when you get a dance and the stripper asks you to buy her a drink, what would you do?

i said **** no, then she got up and left

dionysus
09-28-2008, 02:55 AM
fraggle. The hitching post in passaic/paterson. They'll do anything you want there, as long as you go to the brazilians, the russian girls there are usually wifed up by the guys that work there (russian owned I suppose.)

But I'm banned from there since I went in wasted with my friends n burger king and started eating my whopper on the table and proceeded to make a complete mess.

fraggle
09-28-2008, 02:58 AM
temptations in passaic anything goes. the russians are lower mileage yea... the brazilians/blacks do anything, the chick that blew me was the only white american chick there. soooo skanky looking.

dionysus
09-28-2008, 03:01 AM
haha nice, If i wasn't a broke college student I would probably shell out the $ to **** around, but I stick to just getting wasted and heckling the strippers.

DiSk
09-28-2008, 03:25 AM
I feel extremely nieve. It's actually common for strippers to give you blowjobs? What the ****.

Also, what the **** is wrong with you people?

Animo
09-28-2008, 05:13 AM
last night i got a 3 hour blowjob and then had sex in the back of the stripclub with 7 of the strippers

Horatio Balderdash
09-28-2008, 08:21 AM
last night i got a 3 hour blowjob and then had sex in the back of the stripclub with 7 of the strippers

You must have accidentally hit Submit. Isn't this post supposed to be a paragraph long and include coke and decapitating Chuck Norris?

fraggle
09-28-2008, 09:51 AM
I feel extremely nieve. It's actually common for strippers to give you blowjobs? What the ****.

Also, what the **** is wrong with you people?every stripper is a hooker. there really isn't any fine line between dancing naked and sucking random dicks. its just a matter of how you approach/talk to them and how much you're willing to spend. at the clubhouse in dallas i paid 160 for a blowjob, i've paid 200 for bj and sex in the vip room at a different strip club, i've gotten tons of handjobs for just the cost of dances, etc. it really all depends on you, the consumer. if you sit there with your hands to your side looking shocked that a naked chick is grinding on you then yea, you won't get ****. if you treat her the way she deserves to be treated you're in. :domotwak:

dweeb
09-28-2008, 09:57 AM
There were multiple posts in this thread about not getting a boner in a strip club

I just want to say that those two guys are gay

and I guess that's all really

Merranza
09-28-2008, 10:07 AM
every stripper is a hooker. there really isn't any fine line between dancing naked and sucking random dicks. its just a matter of how you approach/talk to them and how much you're willing to spend. at the clubhouse in dallas i paid 160 for a blowjob, i've paid 200 for bj and sex in the vip room at a different strip club, i've gotten tons of handjobs for just the cost of dances, etc. it really all depends on you, the consumer. if you sit there with your hands to your side looking shocked that a naked chick is grinding on you then yea, you won't get ****. if you treat her the way she deserves to be treated you're in. :domotwak:

I think Fraggle is right. I *went out* with a stripper once, and whatever they say, whatever reason they give to be doing this is easy money, nothing else. It's pure bs when they invoke the *I'm a student, I don't want to go too far, just pay my school* or the *Why not? I'm proud of my body and it makes me feel very attractive because of all those guys looking at me*. This is all bs, they want money, the more you'll throw in, the best are your chances to get close to the *goal*.

Shiver
09-28-2008, 10:18 AM
My ex is a stripper. Most of those girls are so ****ed up on coke they will do anything for more money. Drugs makes it harder for them to say no.

insidious
09-28-2008, 10:19 AM
anybody else consider dionysus and krayvok to be pathological bull****ters? :lol:

dionysus
09-28-2008, 10:43 AM
I'm going to start bringing coke to strip clubs then .

insidious
09-28-2008, 10:46 AM
do a couple of patron shots up your ass story teller

MolimOrion
09-28-2008, 10:47 AM
I'm going to start bringing coke to strip clubs then .

Not even just coke, but most of them like really good weed.

If you have a shirt pocket, and really, potent smelling weed, put a nug or 2 in the pocket, and she'll smell it when she gets to you.

Smoking a bowl with her in your car can lead to free BJ's :D