best way to conceal a video camera for a sex tape?

Pages : [1] 2

fraggle
06-14-2008, 08:56 AM
does anyone know of any resources online that sell **** like fake speakers that take camcorders, or other stuff like that? i tried google it wasnt helping much.

Travace
06-14-2008, 08:58 AM
spy cameras - Google Product Search (http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS242&q=spy+cameras&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title)

just get the alarm clock one... or get the pinhole one that is really tiny and put it into something in your room like speakers or whatever
also check out this site
Mini Spy Cameras and Mini Wireless Spy Camera Equipment (http://www.ggsmark.com/store/mini-spy-camera,category.asp)

Xcursion
06-14-2008, 08:58 AM
Superglue her eyes shut. She'll never see it coming.

fraggle
06-14-2008, 09:00 AM
Hidden Nanny Camera (http://www.thespystore.com/hiddenrealtimenannycams.h tm)

i wonder how well these work. i wish they had sample vids.

fraggle
06-14-2008, 09:01 AM
oh yea i'm trying to make a vid of me boning my friends ex-gf of many yrs as a birthday gift to him.

Artemis Pockels
06-14-2008, 09:04 AM
inside your cock

Kill Your Parents
06-14-2008, 09:06 AM
up your ass

fraggle
06-14-2008, 09:09 AM
great suggestions guys.

Xcursion
06-14-2008, 09:09 AM
In your bellybutton.

Scuzzle
06-14-2008, 09:20 AM
Not that I endorse this, but if I did I would probably find a wide, hard covered book, rip out all of the pages, put a hole in the spine... do I need to keep going?

Animo
06-14-2008, 09:21 AM
I have no experience in this topic whatsoever....

fraggle
06-14-2008, 09:21 AM
thats not a terrible idea, but i'd probably need the oxford english dictionary with the size of my camcorder...

fraggle
06-14-2008, 09:22 AM
help me out animo

DropSquad
06-14-2008, 09:23 AM
inside your cock

yep, last time i did this i just shoved it all in my urethra. It was a great POV for everyone who got to watch. She found out though when i was ready to bust a nut all over her face and nothing came out because i basically had a cork on my dick :(

Scuzzle
06-14-2008, 09:24 AM
so go get it.

You could also take the doorknob out of your closet door and build a shelf on the inside of the door at the needed height for optimal lens/hole positioning.

Bounty
06-14-2008, 09:25 AM
Seriously, you want quality. So use the best camcorder you can get your hands on for this.

Find a black travel bag, something you could throw over your shoulder, and cut a hole in it just big enough for the lens. Stick the camera in the bag with just the lens exposed through the hole, then put the bag on a desk or somewhere else amid a jumble of other clutter, perhaps with some clothes tossed on top or something (depending on how neat/messy you are).

If the camera has an external mic, that's even better, because you can fish it through the bag for improved audio quality.

Make sure you turn all "beep" features on the camera off, wrap the actual camera in a shirt or some other noise-muffling material, and ensure you have plenty of tape. You don't want the thing to suddenly reach the end and start making noise as the tape mechanism gears down.

That's the cheapest and quickest way to do it, that I can imagine.

(You could also just buy one of these: hidden camera bag - Google Product Search (http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&rlz=&q=hidden+camera+bag&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title))

If you wanted to go pro, you could always build a false wall and add in a one-way mirror.

Alekhine
06-14-2008, 09:26 AM
Just have your normal camera sitting around on something in the room, but pointed nonchalantly towards the bed. If it has some sort of LED that goes on when the camera is turned on, cover the light with something black or a piece of clay or something.

No need to waste money on a spycam. People are shockingly unobservant about things like this, especially if you are distracting them with sex and alcohol.

Er...edit: Bounty kind of got to the same idea.

Scuzzle
06-14-2008, 09:30 AM
Or you could set-up an intricate system of mirrors that reflects the image into a room on the other side of your domicile and you could have your 1983 RCA shoulder cam pointed at a mirror in another room.

Animo
06-14-2008, 09:32 AM
just hide it with junk, and cover the LED with something... the hard part is turning it on just before the sexytime starts

fraggle
06-14-2008, 09:32 AM
i can't see myself ordering a spycam online without seeing it in action first... i guess i'm gonna go to a spy store.