What does it mean when poop floats

Pages : [1] 2

pathogen
04-24-2008, 12:33 AM
My **** is floating instead of sinking like normal.

Perhaps I can use it as a surf board?

What does it mean am i gonna die

SkivviS
04-24-2008, 12:33 AM
Scoop on Poop (http://www.heptune.com/poop.html)

Goshin
04-24-2008, 12:34 AM
lots of methane

pathogen
04-24-2008, 12:36 AM
Floaters are turds that have an unusually high gas content. Sometimes the gases produced by bacteria in our gut don't have a chance to collect into a large fart bubble, but remain dispersed in the feces. The poop then comes out foamy, and has a lower density than water. Poop with a high fat content will also float.

I was wondering why I haven't been farting today

Dogun
04-24-2008, 12:40 AM
Cancer

Rosco-SS
04-24-2008, 12:50 AM
Floaters are turds that have an unusually high gas content. Sometimes the gases produced by bacteria in our gut don't have a chance to collect into a large fart bubble, but remain dispersed in the feces. The poop then comes out foamy, and has a lower density than water. Poop with a high fat content will also float.

I was wondering why I haven't been farting today

uhh.... ok

bEbOp
04-24-2008, 01:17 AM
higher fat content as well.

Fatty.

Shamble
04-24-2008, 01:20 AM
If you push the floater down into the water, it will force the gas out and sink the peeking turd.

Sircle
04-24-2008, 01:22 AM
hmm

Oktane
04-24-2008, 01:27 AM
Can you get sick from eating poop?
(Question submitted by Wendell)

Yes, you can definitely get sick from eating poop, even in minute quantities! Although urine emerges sterile from the body (unless the person has an infection), poop emerges loaded with bacteria and sometimes other life forms. Many diseases, including food poisoning, cholera and typhus, are spread by fecal contamination. Many parasites, such as the notorious tapeworm, can be spread through deliberate or accidental ingestion of poop.
There are some parasites, such as pinworms, who depend on people eating their own poop to keep the population up. Pinworms are small nematodes that live in the colon. The females emerge from the anus at night to lay their eggs. Their activity makes the anal area itch. The person scratches the itch (often doing so in his sleep), procuring a small amount of fecal matter and eggs under his fingernails, and then puts his fingers in his mouth. Once the eggs are consumed, the person is infected with a new generation of pinworms.
I have read that almost everyone has pinworms. Luckily, pinworms don't do much harm. You only notice them if you have a lot of pinworms! If you want to find out if you do indeed have them, get someone to gently touch around your anal area with Scotch tape while you are sleeping. The worms will stick to the tape and you'll be able to see them.

Le Sean
04-24-2008, 01:29 AM
your chest floats when you are in the water
you must be full of ****

Brasstax
04-24-2008, 01:33 AM
Is your toilet frozen?

Warrlord
04-24-2008, 01:33 AM
Scoop on Poop (http://www.heptune.com/poop.html)

i read that whole page lmao

Psyc
04-24-2008, 01:37 AM
it's means it's less dense than water.. duh

dweeb
04-24-2008, 01:47 AM
your chest floats when you are in the water
you must be full of ****

God, I hope you hovered around the submit button for at least 15 seconds to decide if that's really something you wanted to post.

pathogen
04-24-2008, 02:00 AM
God, I hope you hovered around the submit button for at least 15 seconds to decide if that's really something you wanted to post.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jne
04-24-2008, 03:06 AM
My **** is floating instead of sinking like normal.

Perhaps I can use it as a surf board?

What does it mean am i gonna die

Your diet contains too much helium.

CogitoČ
04-24-2008, 04:47 AM
Why does poop sometimes fizzle like Alka Seltzer when it hits the water?
(Question submitted by Penelope B.)

Fizzling can happen if the poop is supercharged with bubbles of fart gas. After discharge from the body, the poop is in a lower pressure environment and it degasses.

:lol: supercharged poop

Nmag
04-24-2008, 04:56 AM
It should float more often as a sign that you have lots of grain and fibre in your diet. If it sinks often I would guess you eat too much oil and fat. Is this sounding like you? In fact you might even notice that in the mornings sometimes when you look into the sun it hurts, or if you drink excessive alcohol that the next day you might have a hang over? Is this sounding like you? You might have a severe case of "Peniiesis Smallistieiststiessiiiss". It's a common Asian illness that lasts from adolescence through to death.

Johnny
04-24-2008, 05:24 AM
It means a ****** had their baby in the toilet.

Sorry, that was in bad taste but it's still funny, nevertheless.