Easy way to kill stray cats

Pages : 1 2 [3]

[MD5]Hash
04-14-2008, 06:14 PM
I can't believe this thread is still going.

Stray cats are a ****ing disease, they **** like rabbits, next thing you know you went from 2-4 stray cats to a herd. Next thing you know there's paw prints up and down your car, they get into your garbage, they carry diseases, and they ****ing howl at night.

|V|
04-14-2008, 06:19 PM
way to kill defenseless animals you *****

Odio
04-14-2008, 06:20 PM
I'll kill you, you smelly ****ing hippy. GET A JOB.

[MD5]Hash
04-14-2008, 06:23 PM
way to kill defenseless animals you *****

Defenseless, they ****ing breed, and they live under people's cars, I'd hardly call them defenseless. If they're looking to me for a free meal then more power to me, maybe they'll learn to keep the **** out of my living area.

And like anyone actually gives a **** about a couple stray cats, they're more free than any cat you keep as a pet. They should be so lucky to live the life of luxury, someone's gotta keep those fur****balls population in check.

CelticMojo
04-14-2008, 06:53 PM
I'd dare call them defenseless!

http://motivationalimage.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/cat_attack.jpg

Yankee
04-14-2008, 06:56 PM
yeah, because a cat has no idea how to eat a bird...

tehvul2
04-14-2008, 07:07 PM
To kill stray cats u need 2 things. Hamburger meat, and anti freeze.
Soak the hamburger meat in anti freeze over nite. Then the next day toss it where u know the cats are. They will love the sweet taste of the anti freeze and the hamburger meat.

Day or so call the dog pound to pick up the dead cats. Problem solved.:sunny:

[MD5]Hash
04-14-2008, 07:20 PM
yeah, because a cat has no idea how to eat a bird...

DDhZ-E-3nlU

tcxhOGyrCtI

BvN6oQDqzdk

|V|
04-14-2008, 07:30 PM
Well, it's our own fault for having house cats that we let out and don't spay or neuter.

Go kill people who do that instead of the cats.

If someone killed my cat with anti-freeze, they'd be dead the next day too.

CelticMojo
04-14-2008, 07:34 PM
:rolleyes:

tehvul2
04-14-2008, 08:24 PM
Well, it's our own fault for having house cats that we let out and don't spay or neuter.

Go kill people who do that instead of the cats.

If someone killed my cat with anti-freeze, they'd be dead the next day too.

Yeah yeah e *****. MEOW. I swerve to run over cats. Dogs are 10 points, cats are 5. ******s are worth a point each.

:rocker:

One time in GA my cat had kittens. Well I had went on one of my bipolar episodes, and threw the mothercat and one kitten aginst the wall. The mother cat shook it off and I chashed it thru the apt. ****er kept hiding under stuff so I coun't get a good swing in on it. Well I had thrown the baby cat and it was all ****ed up. I knew it was dying. So to put it out of it's misery I used a cinder block to smash it's head in. I then put it in the burning barrel.

The end.

ResolvE
04-14-2008, 08:26 PM
wow ****ed up **** going on in here.

JDizzle4Rizzle
04-14-2008, 09:00 PM
feed me a stray cat

:lol: first thing I thought of

Blaze
04-14-2008, 09:02 PM
110 conibear baited with tuna?

|V|
04-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Yeah yeah e *****. MEOW. I swerve to run over cats. Dogs are 10 points, cats are 5. ******s are worth a point each.

:rocker:

One time in GA my cat had kittens. Well I had went on one of my bipolar episodes, and threw the mothercat and one kitten aginst the wall. The mother cat shook it off and I chashed it thru the apt. ****er kept hiding under stuff so I coun't get a good swing in on it. Well I had thrown the baby cat and it was all ****ed up. I knew it was dying. So to put it out of it's misery I used a cinder block to smash it's head in. I then put it in the burning barrel.

The end.

Congrats, I think everyone was already aware that you're one of the stupidest ****s to find their way to this forum, no need to elaborate.

Gwaihir
04-14-2008, 11:37 PM
I prefer dogs to cats, but I got to admit there are way more funny cat pics and movies then dog ones.