The Aurora SR-33A

Pages : [1] 2

orbital 123
08-05-2007, 11:01 PM
Classified Antigravity Craft Using Back-Engineered ET Technology? (http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread291697/pg1) The Aurora SR-33A A moderate-sized space-faring vehicle. The late National Security Council scientist Dr. Michael Wolf of NSC's unacknowledged Special Studies Group subcommittee, (formerly called MJ-12), has stated that the Aurora can operate on both conventional fuel and anti-gravity field propulsion systems. He further stated that the Aurora can travel to the Moon. Wolf had also disclosed that the U.S. has a small station on the Moon, and a tiny observation post on Mars. It is doubtful that Dr. Wolf would characterize the Aurora thus, unless it was a vessel already used in making such trips. He disclosed additionally that the Aurora operates out of Area 51, (Groom Dry Lake Air Force Station), at the northeast corner of the Nellis AFB Range, north of Las Vegas, Nevada.The Lockheed-Martin X-33A. This military spaceplane is a prototype of Lockheed's other spaceplane, the single-stage-to-orbit reusable aerospace vehicle, the National SpacePlane . Lockheed-Martin does not say too much about its winged, delta-shape X-33 VentureStar, except to say that it is being built. The 'A' suffix stands for anti-gravity.

Colonel Donald Ware, USAF (ret.) said that he had recently learned from a three-star General that the VentureStar X-33 has an electrogravitics (anti-gravity) system on board. This virtually assures that the unacknowledged military anti-gravity version, the X-33 A, must surely also have electrogravitics on board. It is possible that what he has called the X-33A is the Aurora craft which Dr. Wolf described.
arXiv.org Search (http://lanl.arxiv.org/find/grp_cs,grp_math,grp_nlin, grp_physics,grp_q-bio,grp_stat/1/all:+AND+gravity+anti/0/1/0/all/0/1)

Mogs
08-05-2007, 11:03 PM
the B suffix stands for Boobies

loop
08-05-2007, 11:04 PM
I keep thinking I have something funny to say to this... and then it goes away in a fit of just....

whaoh.

see?

Ordos
08-05-2007, 11:05 PM
That's such a legit sight ...

Kurayami
08-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Conspiracy theorists are retards. I thought the Aurora was the SR-91 that was using scramjet propulsion that hadn't been developed yet? :lol:

I wish they'd make up their minds.

Dangerdoggie
08-05-2007, 11:08 PM
Here's a picture of it landing on the moon

http://www.televisionheaven.co.u k/space1999.jpg

Eggi
08-05-2007, 11:09 PM
Thank you for sharing!! I really enjoyed the read and the link!! It doesn't surprise me in the least that these technologies exist. I would actually be shocked if they didn't. My only peeve is that the general public isn't made aware or kept abreast of these advances. I mean, it is our money that they are freely using. We should have the right to at least have them show off some of the high teck stuff.. Maybe not all but at least a tasting.

Kurayami
08-05-2007, 11:09 PM
I also like how they suggest that "the 'A' suffix stands for anti-gravity." :lol:

I guess that explains why the F-35A is taking so long!

I mean, it isn't as if the DoD has an established system of nomenclature for all aircraft or anything.

kirby6510
08-05-2007, 11:10 PM
$20 says its just a new\updated fighter\bomber type plane.

All these sites\idiots that "report the truth" are just embellishing it because they want it to sound cool. They also want to be involved in secret stuff but couldn't make the FBI or anything because they had bad grades\are Canadian. Also because they can't keep secrets.

Kurayami
08-05-2007, 11:27 PM
It's too bad orbital wasn't obsessed with science fiction technology back in the late 80s and early 90s. I believe he was still obsessed with Jesus and believed that he was coming to destroy the world before 2000 at that point.

Because if he was, he would remember the very accurate reporting about the F-117A.
(AKA the secret F-19 air superiroity fighter :lol: )

I guess the F-117 is anti-gravity as well--note the "A" after the number.

Eggi
08-05-2007, 11:29 PM
I also like how they suggest that "the 'A' suffix stands for anti-gravity." :lol:

I guess that explains why the F-35A is taking so long!

I mean, it isn't as if the DoD has an established system of nomenclature for all aircraft or anything.

lol i was cracking up at that

Kurayami
08-05-2007, 11:31 PM
lol i was cracking up at thatEggi, you work for Boeing. Can you tell us what those letters mean?

I mean, there is an F-15A, F-15B, F-15C, F-15D, and F-15E.
The A is clearly the anti-gravity model. Can you tell us what the others are with your aerospace background?

Evil Light Bulb
08-05-2007, 11:31 PM
The U.S. Antigravity Squadron
By Paul Laviolette, PhD

Dr. Paul Laviollette wrote this article for inclusion in Tom Valone's breakthrough book, "Electrogravitics Systems". The article below is a partial-length reprint of Laviolette's speculative work suggesting a connection between the B2-Bomber and the 1960's Electrogravitics research of TT-Brown.

Excerpt from "Antigravity Squadron"
Electrogravitic (antigravity) technology, under development in U.S. Air Force black R&D programs since late 1954, may now have been put to practical use in the B-2 Advanced Technology Bomber to provide an exotic auxiliary mode of propulsion. This inference is based on the recent disclosure that the B-2 charges both its wing leading edge and jet exhaust stream to a high voltage. Positive ions emitted from its wing leading edge would produce a positively charged parabolic ion sheath ahead of the craft while negative ions injected into it's exhaust stream would set up a trailing negative space charge with a potential difference in excess of 15 million volts. According to electrogravitic research carried out by physicist T. Townsend Brown, such a differential space charge would set up an artificial gravity field that would induce a reactionless force on the aircraft in the direction of the positive pole. An electrogravitic drive of this sort could allow the B-2 to function with over-unity propulsion efficiency when cruising at supersonic velocities.

For many years rumors circulated that the U.S. was secretly developing a highly advanced, radar-evading aircraft. Rumor turned to reality in November of 1988, when the Air Force unveiled the B-2 Advanced Technology Bomber. Although military spokesmen provided the news media with some information about the craft's outward design, and low radar and infrared profile, there was much they were silent about. However, several years later, some key secrets about the B-2 were leaked to the press. On March 9, 1992, "Aviation Week and Space Technology" magazine made a surprising disclosure that the B-2 electrostatically charges its exhaust stream and the leading edges of its wing-like body.(1) Those familiar with the electrogravitics research of American physicist T. Townsend Brown will quickly realize that this is tantamount to stating that the B-2 is able to function as an antigravity aircraft.

"Aviation Week" obtained their information about the B-2 from a small group of renegade west coast scientists and engineers who were formerly associated with black research projects. In making these disclosures, these scientists broke a code of silence that rivals the Mafia's. They took the risk because they felt that it was important for economic reasons that efforts be made to declassify certain black technologies for commercial use. Two of these individuals said that their civil rights had been blatantly abused (in the name of security) either to keep them quiet or to prevent them from leaving the tightly controlled black R&D community.

Several months after "Aviation Week" published the article, black world security personnel went into high gear. That sector of the black R&D community received VERY STRONG warnings and, as a result, the group of scientists subsequently broke off contact with the magazine. Clearly, the overseers of black R&D programs were substantially concerned about the information leaks that had come out in that article.

To completely understand the significance of what was said about the B-2, one must first become familiar with Brown's work. Beginning in the mid 1920's, Townsend Brown discovered that it is possible to create an artificial gravity field by charging an electrical capacitor to a high-voltage.(2) He specially built a capacitor which utilized a heavy, high charge-accumulating (high K-factor) dielectric material between its plates and found that when charges with between 70,000 to 300,000 volts, it would move in the direction of its positive pole. When oriented with its positive side up, it would proceed to lose about 1 percent of it's weight.(3, 4) He attributed this motion to an electrostatically-induced gravity field acting between the capacitor's oppositely charged plates. By 1958, he had succeeded in developing a 15 inch diameter model saucer that could lift over 110% of its weight!(5) Brown's experiments had launched a new field of investigation which came to be known as electrogravitics, the technology of controlling gravity through the use of high-voltage electric charge.

Acclaim for Electrogravitics Systems

This 111-page book presents information indicating that antigravity has been and is being seriously investigated by leading aircraft companies as well as governments. An underlying theme is that T. T. Brown propulsion, once developed, will usher in an age of flight so revolutionary it will make all previous aviation, from the Wright brothers to space shuttles, constiute the Stone Age of flight.
This book can be appreciated by anyone who is interested in electrogravitics. It contains basic information for the neophyte (such as glossaries, patent lists and basics on T. T. Brown research) as well as clippings and information which make a case for the reality of electrogravitics technology. . . The book is thought-provoking.
Having made a theoretical case for electrogravitics, the book also makes a historical one. Hints of electrogravitics in the history of aviation, revealed through developments and statements made by major aircraft companies in articles from Aviation Report in the mid-1950's are reprinted. T. T. Brown's work is described in detail.
The paper by Paul LaViolette is an intriguing speculation that the B-2 stealth bomber operates on T. T. Brown's principle of propulsion. Statements from government and ex-government workers and officials are shown to fit in nicely with this possibility. LaViolette argues that several disclosed as well as probable technological details of this classified design are consistent with design specifications for a would-be T. T. Brown aircraft.

Contact Info

Dr. Paul Laviolette
Etheric Online
Email address: gravitics1@etheric.com

Fuzzy
08-06-2007, 06:16 AM
abovetopsecret.com is where i found out how to lick my own *******

Mabelrode
08-06-2007, 06:19 AM
Antigravity.

OK, you're seriously stupid if you believe that, Orby.

coombz
08-06-2007, 06:20 AM
a four star general told me you're full of ****

triple
08-06-2007, 06:24 AM
i like the "small observation post on mars" bull****

we can't land **** larger than a rover on mars. its physically impossible because of the thin atmosphere without.. well some anti gravity system. i stand corrected.

MC Hamster
08-06-2007, 07:09 AM
Wasn't the Venturestar part of the SSTO development? The one that they recently put on the backburner as being too much to do in a single step (from current shuttle tech)??

The one with the linear aerospike and all that?

Oh, and I believe:

A: Antigravity

B: Biomechanical. It includes biogenetic systems for self-healing and superior computational power

C: Classified. No matter what the technology involved, any variant bearing the "C" tag will be classified "Ultra Mega This is Really Seriously Secret". Forever.

D: Dumb. Powered exclusively by the brainwaves of conspiracy theorists. These vehicles can be defeated by actual tinfoil hats, hence the global conspiracy to mock, deride and marginalise those that advocate their use.

E: Extra-Terrestrial Withheld only for equipment whose origins are not of Earth origin. The F-15E "Strike Eagle" is one such example. How else can an Interceptor suddenly turn into a strike aircraft? The use of alien avionics and weapon systems can be the only possible answer.

MasterGnr
08-06-2007, 09:22 AM
THe "C" Model of the F-15 is the air to air variant, the "E" is the ground strike.

The basic "it flies and we like it" is the A, but only after they started on another. The F-16 has a C and CJ, the F-18 just added the F (replaces the EA-6B) and is called the growler.

So F-117A implies they atleast planned a B or maybe they have one....

One last thing about anti-grav

I just started at Raytheon and even with my clearance I still dont see all the **** they test. These are the smartest folks I have ever met and I would not put it past them to be able to amaze us.

visiting mars....doubt that :)

Kurayami
08-06-2007, 09:28 AM
THe "C" Model of the F-15 is the air to air variant, the "E" is the ground strike.

The basic "it flies and we like it" is the A, but only after they started on another. The F-16 has a C and CJ, the F-18 just added the F (replaces the EA-6B) and is called the growler.

So F-117A implies they atleast planned a B or maybe they have one....

One last thing about anti-grav

I just started at RaytheonI have heard that Raytheon's sarcasm dectors are far inferior to those of General Dynamics. I can see now why the DoD contracts GD for theirs.