[video] man cutting out testicles with hatchet

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8

PoorDoggy
12-13-2006, 10:53 PM
It's wierd, this is the first vid on the internet that I don't have the balls to watch.

It's okay, the guy in the video doesn't either.

Cuz he chopped 'em off with a hatchet. Whammy!

Daedalus
12-13-2006, 10:53 PM
Anyway, I want to watch it, but I really really dont think I should. I'm torn.

Daedalus
12-13-2006, 10:56 PM
Ok I watched it. That guy HAD to have been ****ed WRECKED on some kind of drug or shoved gallons of novacaine or something into his cock. He did that pretty fearlessly.

Kahüla
12-13-2006, 10:56 PM
OH MY GOD.

:ugh: I some way it's really fascinating, in another, I wondered what he said to the nurse at the emergency.

vempire
12-13-2006, 11:02 PM
It's probably best that most of you don't watch this. To say that it's pretty damn intense would be putting it rather mildly. I can't really think of any other body mod video that I've seen that actually turned my stomach in the slightest. This one definitely did. Although I think it's not so much what was happening, but more along the lines of why. I can somewhat barely understand someone wanting to become a nullo, but to do it in such a brutal way is beyond me. It's one thing to do it near-surgically with a scalpel, but hacking away with a hatchet is a whole other story.

Bitchin_Camaro
12-13-2006, 11:02 PM
Some things are so evil, so insanely out of line, that only human beings could think them up.

vempire
12-13-2006, 11:04 PM
Ok I watched it. That guy HAD to have been ****ed WRECKED on some kind of drug or shoved gallons of novacaine or something into his cock. He did that pretty fearlessly.

Think about people that cut themselves. Now take that mindset and amplify it many times over. Someone like that is doing it specifically for the pain. Dulling the pain at all would just defeat the purpose of doing it in the first place.

Funky
12-13-2006, 11:05 PM
I will never recover from watching the first 30 seconds of that video. I'd have to be locked up in an insane asylum if I watched the entire thing. Mother****ing ri-goddamned-diculous, I am actually shocked and awed.

Kahüla
12-13-2006, 11:15 PM
I will never recover from watching the first 30 seconds of that video. I'd have to be locked up in an insane asylum if I watched the entire thing. Mother****ing ri-goddamned-diculous, I am actually shocked and awed.

Heimdal
12-13-2006, 11:25 PM
not sure what the big deal is. i mean being gone for a week and returning to something like this on page 1 was a little surprising at first, but it's not that bad :p

staxxx
12-13-2006, 11:33 PM
Uh...fake.

OriGiNaL
12-13-2006, 11:39 PM
I can never make it to the end of these things. I just feel sick an turn them off.

disclaimer226
12-13-2006, 11:41 PM
jesus christ :ugh:

Wren
12-13-2006, 11:41 PM
**** man, i don't know what you people are complaining about

i honestly thought the guy sawing his dick off was worse

i mean, yeah, chopping your nuts off would suck

but that other dude literally SAWED THROUGH HIS COCK

i mean come on

nolt
12-13-2006, 11:50 PM
yeah i was dissappointed

i wanna see something or someone chew a dick off someone

edit: if anybody has a link that that throw it up here plz

Zombie
12-13-2006, 11:53 PM
It's probably best that most of you don't watch this. To say that it's pretty damn intense would be putting it rather mildly. I can't really think of any other body mod video that I've seen that actually turned my stomach in the slightest. This one definitely did. Although I think it's not so much what was happening, but more along the lines of why. I can somewhat barely understand someone wanting to become a nullo, but to do it in such a brutal way is beyond me. It's one thing to do it near-surgically with a scalpel, but hacking away with a hatchet is a whole other story.

I haven't watched this one, but I saw a video of a guy taking his finger tip off with a hammer and chisel.

That churned my stomach.

eggo
12-13-2006, 11:56 PM
ok so

that was very hard to watch

....jesus christ.

it made me laugh though.

Dennis
12-14-2006, 12:03 AM
Damn that **** does look real, or atleast well produced.

That was a lot more graphic than I expected. I didn't think cutting out his testicles was the worst part either. He ****ing cut his dick off too and at the end he just has a mangled bloody mess left. If he was on morphine or any number of drugs it's feasable. I wonder what he did next? For all we know was going to get a sex change operation or some ****. In any case he's obviously some very ****ed up individual.

JavaBean
12-14-2006, 12:03 AM
This video didn't my stomach churned and I'm not shocked or anything...

but I dide on the inside a little :(

drake
12-14-2006, 12:08 AM
fake.