[Stoner ?] Best way to get a dog high?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

thedrummingfish
07-12-2006, 08:39 AM
lay off the mormon thing, holy hell, i dont even go to church anymore...skipped my mission thing...and dont really follow any of the rules.

and i didnt really read all of the thread, so i dont know which side hes on....

Technetium
07-12-2006, 08:42 AM
i am talking to sexpistol
i am filling in for sexpistol while he is sleeping.

Technetium
07-12-2006, 08:46 AM
yes lets give the dog chocolate too, seeing as how chocolate can sometimes kill a dog also...good job, you really like your dog.

shut up you god damned jew

and yes

i do luv my corby :D

http://www.dbrcc.com/chris/corby/corbychair.jpg

DealyRrunk
07-12-2006, 09:53 AM
I just smoked my dog up, then gave him a bone.

tim
07-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Smoking is one thing, but bestiality!? Some of you just don't know where to stop.

DealyRrunk
07-12-2006, 10:07 AM
Smoking is one thing, but bestiality!? Some of you just don't know where to stop.
:domotwak:

electronic_lsd
07-12-2006, 10:19 AM
how in the **** do you get a dog high by blowing smoke in its ear? you dont get high when smoke is blown in your ear...****ing retarded.

that said, i had a cat that would smoke with me whenever i smoked at my house, i think he would chase stuff that wasn't there. and if he looked like he was going to crash i would just plop him in front of his water and food. my dogs actually liked getting high, they would sit right in front and lick their lips when you blow smoke at them, then roll around on their backs.

thedrummingfish
07-12-2006, 10:20 AM
hahah thats an awsome dog, my friend has a corgy...that thing is insane hahaha.

Technetium
07-12-2006, 10:27 AM
yes
corgis are crazy
here is him and his new friend
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=corby1bj.jpg

thedrummingfish
07-12-2006, 10:29 AM
hahaha awsome, we have this tiny miniature pincer that we got from some old lady that couldnt take care of it anymore, that thing will flip right out if you have a treat, ill try and get a vid of it...funniest thing ive ever seen.

Familiar
07-12-2006, 10:38 AM
rofl dogs don't breathe out of their noses, that has to be the dumbest thing ever said

DealyRrunk
07-12-2006, 10:43 AM
rofl dogs don't breathe out of their noses, that has to be the dumbest thing ever said
Mine does

Familiar
07-12-2006, 10:47 AM
Mine does

read the thread you ****ing moron

DealyRrunk
07-12-2006, 10:49 AM
read the thread you ****ing moron
Eat a bowl of dick up.

link_
07-12-2006, 11:26 AM
Blowing through nose or the mouth? I thought dogs couldn't breathe through their nose anyways?

I've also heard blowing it into their ears. Anyways just curious

WHAT THE ****!? YOU DUMB *****!

Baby Bew
11-10-2006, 01:25 PM
Blowing through nose or the mouth? I thought dogs couldn't breathe through their nose anyways?

I've also heard blowing it into their ears. Anyways just curious

:huh:

[SSA]HellSpawn
11-10-2006, 01:38 PM
my sisters boyfriend used to get her teacup pom high, it would at least calm the little **** down.

burtrennalds
11-10-2006, 01:42 PM
ive seen my friend's puppy get piss drunk... i felt really bad for it.

I have seen many people get their pets high as ****... its not as bad.

I have a dog but i will never get it high because its jsut not that type of dog. its personality prolly wouldnt be able to handle a pot high. I have let her smell it before, and she just sticks her nose up at it.

use proper judgement.

Zxqv8
11-10-2006, 01:44 PM
how in the **** do you get a dog high by blowing smoke in its ear? you dont get high when smoke is blown in your ear...****ing retarded.

that said, i had a cat that would smoke with me whenever i smoked at my house, i think he would chase stuff that wasn't there. and if he looked like he was going to crash i would just plop him in front of his water and food. my dogs actually liked getting high, they would sit right in front and lick their lips when you blow smoke at them, then roll around on their backs.

That rationalization is that there are a lot of blood vessels very close to the surface of their skin there. It never made a lot of sense to me, but try getting an animal high like this and just see if it doesn't work.

Familiar
11-10-2006, 01:44 PM
Ah, the wonderful thread I received my quote from.