Craziest Hazing Stories

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Whoop
04-04-2006, 01:15 AM
I am so joining a frat, sounds like a party!

:gay:

Stig
04-04-2006, 01:25 AM
In the Navy, they had one called the 'brown bomber'

People would hold down a new recruit and this huge black guy onboard would take a **** and then return and sit on the guy's face and wipe his ass. I only saw it happen once and I felt f'king sorry for the poor bastard. He got up with tears in his eyes and a brown streak down his nose.

I told the black guy who will remain nameless that if he ever did that to me I'd bite his anus off.

I did get my ankle broken in a hazing incident before I left the ship though...wasn't fun

crouton
04-04-2006, 01:51 AM
From what I've heard hazing in fraternities picked up after WWII, when college-age soldiers went to school on the government's tab and felt the need to recreate the joyous brotherhood of being shat upon by your drill seargent.

Some people are despereate to belong, so they swallow their pride, do stupid **** like mentioned in this thread, and then feel proud to be part of the club. ****ing bull****. I joined a fraternity and never had to deal with it, nor did I deal it out.

The-ill-man
04-04-2006, 02:42 AM
im in a fraternity and i didnt get hazed, pledgeship had meaning behind it.

hazing started before ww2, ive seen pictures of hazing back in the like early 1900s maybe 1800s where they had the pledges sitting on a 2 x 4 (the skinny way) and then they were on this cart pulled by a horse, but the axels were offcenter so it made it bump like crazy.

also heard of things with just playing music in a pitch black room for something like 8 hours a day, songs like simple plan - perfect

Blank
04-04-2006, 02:52 AM
For all of its retardness, I did have fun during my own hell week. I joined a frat because it allowed me to have a place to live where I could get a puppy. Its not like it was that hard on me, but today's coddled, on-the-teet "men" wouldn't accept it.

We did fun **** like crabwalk dodgeball where the pledges had to crabwalk around the house while the mebers would peg them with dodgeballs. Then there was the full 2-hour WWF-style show we had to put on. The calisthenics weren't that hard, pushups and situps if you forgot something...and just odd **** you memorized or had to do. I had to do a somersault anytime the floor surface changed (hardwood to carpet etc). Its one of those things that are fun to look back on and never want to do again...like driving across the US.

Dunkie
04-04-2006, 03:07 AM
I joined a frat because it allowed me to have a place to live where I could get a puppy. ...but today's coddled, on-the-teet "men" wouldn't accept it.

:rofl:

fartiusstinkius
04-04-2006, 03:11 AM
I remember my loser friend telling me about his "hazing". Basically they blindfolded him and threw him in the trunk of a car, and drove him around random places. Every once in a while they took him out, and asked his some random questions, then put him back in and drove around some more. He was telling it to me like it was the most amazing adventure of all time...
Why are you friends with losers?

Blank
04-04-2006, 03:14 AM

:lol: that's quality

Tribalbob
04-04-2006, 03:18 AM
I also heard a pretty funny one for pledges from a frat. I think they got real boozed up, then locked in a room with one of those big 3d puzzles of the white house or the pyramids or something. Then they put a strobe light on, and wern't allowed to leave until the puzzle was done. Not sure where i heard that though.

it's not real hazing unless you make the other person realize they're a subclass subhuman piece of **** who doesn't belong and never will.

preferably by doing something vaguely sexual and ridden with latent homosexuality.

I.E. ****ting on someone or sodomizing them, or the soggy waffle (pizza) game.

TooSmoothe
04-04-2006, 03:31 AM
not a bad/crazy hazing ritual.

But the U of MN hockey players used to live next to me in a townhouse complex. 3 years ago they made the freshman drink bottles of 99 bananas, then try and do a makeshift obstacle course while wearing childrens halloween costumes. As costumes began to deteriorate/get torn off, it became a bunch of big hockey players in jocks drunk off their asses. One of the lil ones decided he was headin on to campus to find some ladies and took off down the street. The upper classmen corralled (sp???) the kid, then loaded him and all the other freshman into the back of a pickup truck. Apparently someone in the neighborhood spotted the drunk kid running down the street and called the police. Cops arrive on scene to find 8 naked guys, drunk off their ass in the back of a pickup. But since up here Hockey is to Minnesotans what Bush is to Texans, cops just pointed, laughed and sent them on their way.

Then they won the NCAA championship

n9ne
04-04-2006, 08:14 AM
anal sex with a 2liter of cola

we're bro's for life tho so its ok

:sunny:

coombz
04-04-2006, 08:18 AM
Shortly after I started one (short lived) bar job in England several years ago the other bar staff thought they'd have some fun with the newbie.

One night they got me paraletically drunk after work during a shutin. At around 4am I passed out.

They then carried me out and put me in the driver's seat of one of the guy's cars.

There was a parked car in front, and another guy's car directly behind me. They all sat in the car behind and started honking it's horn and flashing it's lights and screaming.

Needless to say I woke up and nearly **** myself. Thinking I was about to have a threeway crash because I'd somehow bought a car and had passed out while driving drunk caused me to freak out and steer wildly from left to right. Fortunately the key's weren't in the ignition so only my headlights were on.

After a few seconds it dawned on me what had happened. I eventually stopped screaming / cursing myself, but my heart would have been at around 250 bpm...

:fu:

that's the funniest thing i've heard for weeks :lol:

epidemic
04-04-2006, 10:03 AM
Bunch of dudes jerking on a pizza, last one to come eats it...

It's better when you do it with a cookie.

not...not that...uh...not that i would know.

or anything like that.

Alpine
04-04-2006, 10:05 AM
Ok bobbing for dildos and bananas in a toilet full of piss is pretty gross.

and the all time worst inceident,

Blind folded the pledge and put him on a made up set of traintracks next to a real train track and when had to lay there. Then a train came and it scared hime sooo bad he had a heart attack and died :(

Wren
04-04-2006, 10:15 AM
not a bad/crazy hazing ritual.

But the U of MN hockey players used to live next to me in a townhouse complex. 3 years ago they made the freshman drink bottles of 99 bananas, then try and do a makeshift obstacle course while wearing childrens halloween costumes. As costumes began to deteriorate/get torn off, it became a bunch of big hockey players in jocks drunk off their asses. One of the lil ones decided he was headin on to campus to find some ladies and took off down the street. The upper classmen corralled (sp???) the kid, then loaded him and all the other freshman into the back of a pickup truck. Apparently someone in the neighborhood spotted the drunk kid running down the street and called the police. Cops arrive on scene to find 8 naked guys, drunk off their ass in the back of a pickup. But since up here Hockey is to Minnesotans what Bush is to Texans, cops just pointed, laughed and sent them on their way.

Then they won the NCAA championship

see, that's a good one :lol:

Fool
04-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Worst I heard about was some frat at FSU that was putting pledges into metal trashcans filled with sand, dirt, garbage, broken glass, etc, and then rolling them down a hill.

JackBlack
04-04-2006, 10:26 AM
They made me...... learn the greek alphabet!!! Bastards!

Hazing was easy to deal with once you realized they weren't going to take you up on the roof of the fraternity house and push you off... or tie some string to your johnson and the other end to a brick and throw it.

The worst hazing I saw wasn't really hazing... we heard all sorts of horror stories about hell week, how they don't let you sleep or shower and mess with you endlessly. We got sleep, and we got showers... supervised showers. Found out later that the guy who ran hell week was gay, so he always made sure to find lots of time to watch pledges get squeeky clean. Last I heard he was an assistant HS football coach. Gross.

Kelven
04-04-2006, 10:37 AM
I am way to alpha to let people haze me, I could never do it.

MrMeikel
04-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Shortly after I started one (short lived) bar job in England several years ago the other bar staff thought they'd have some fun with the newbie.

One night they got me paraletically drunk after work during a shutin. At around 4am I passed out.

They then carried me out and put me in the driver's seat of one of the guy's cars.

There was a parked car in front, and another guy's car directly behind me. They all sat in the car behind and started honking it's horn and flashing it's lights and screaming.

Needless to say I woke up and nearly **** myself. Thinking I was about to have a threeway crash because I'd somehow bought a car and had passed out while driving drunk caused me to freak out and steer wildly from left to right. Fortunately the key's weren't in the ignition so only my headlights were on.

After a few seconds it dawned on me what had happened. I eventually stopped screaming / cursing myself, but my heart would have been at around 250 bpm...

:fu:

ThisIsNotMyName
04-04-2006, 11:01 AM
anal sex with a 2liter of cola

we're bro's for life tho so its okso very homosexual

i am dissapointed in you