Where do you get those vagina freshners?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

Brasstax
01-19-2006, 02:01 PM
The ones that dude mentioned on Loveline?

Infinite
01-19-2006, 02:08 PM
tie a wintergreen mint to your dick and have a go at her

kwago
01-19-2006, 02:09 PM
just use that stuff mortitions put under their noses

Brasstax
01-19-2006, 02:15 PM
I guess there is a little suppository like thingy that you can slip into a stinky vag and it will almost immediately stop it from smelling/tasting badly. It doesn't even upset the pH in the environment. It's designed so that you can put it in there without her knowing.

Obibun
01-19-2006, 02:20 PM
I guess there is a little suppository like thingy that you can slip into a stinky vag and it will almost immediately stop it from smelling/tasting badly. It doesn't even upset the pH in the environment. It's designed so that you can put it in there without her knowing.

:lol:

Girl: What are you doing?
Guy: Uhh.. uhh.. nothin', babe.. just.. tryin' somethin' new.. yeah.. ... you like it?
Girl: It feels.. ... weird.
Guy: Uhh, good.. that's.. good.

Brasstax
01-19-2006, 02:23 PM
:lol:

Girl: What are you doing?
Guy: Uhh.. uhh.. nothin', babe.. just.. tryin' somethin' new.. yeah.. ... you like it?
Girl: It feels.. ... weird.
Guy: Uhh, good.. that's.. good.

hehehe.

It's clever. It is fleshy colored and slips over a fingertip. Kinda like this:

http://events.clowningaround.com/images/magic%20store/thumb%20tip%20vernet%20ma gic.jpeg

Wraithed
01-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Why are you with a girl that has a smelly Vag? Why not ask her to be clean? Doesn't the ***** shower?

Patton
01-19-2006, 02:24 PM
Mentos. The freshmaker.

Brasstax
01-19-2006, 02:26 PM
Why are you with a girl that has a smelly Vag? Why not ask her to be clean? Doesn't the ***** shower?

If she eats a lot of fruit, everything is cool. But, she has NW American Indian blood so she is drawn towards salmon and seafood etc. I haven't had the heart to tell her that after seafood her ***** smells like an open air fishmarket.

Obibun
01-19-2006, 02:27 PM
hehehe.

It's clever. It is fleshy colored and slips over a fingertip. Kinda like this:

http://events.clowningaround.com/images/magic%20store/thumb%20tip%20vernet%20ma gic.jpeg

Wow, looks like a pretty good idea actually..

Except.. wouldn't they feel the difference between a regular thumb and a 'rubber' one?

mr_luc
01-19-2006, 02:27 PM
tie a wintergreen mint to your dick and have a go at her
:lol: that's fantastic.

because I was imagining one of those pine tree air fresheners.

Requiem
01-19-2006, 02:29 PM
pics

Patton
01-19-2006, 02:29 PM
If she eats a lot of fruit, everything is cool. But, she has NW American Indian blood so she is drawn towards salmon and seafood etc. I haven't had the heart to tell her that after seafood her ***** smells like an open air fishmarket.

I think I just threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Brasstax
01-19-2006, 02:30 PM
Wow, looks like a pretty good idea actually..

Except.. wouldn't they feel the difference between a regular thumb and a 'rubber' one?

I guess the tip dissolves really quickly and also adds some degree of sanitation against clamidia. It's made out of all natural organic ingredients.

SpicyMcHaggis
01-19-2006, 02:31 PM
lol, my lady could use one of those, not that it smells/tastes bad as it is...

chances are anyone who's got a gf now could use one of those... **** don't exactly taste like strawberries, no matter how awesome your girl's vag is...

Wraithed
01-19-2006, 02:31 PM

I would just tell her, but goodluck with the finger mints.

Btw, don't you think she will be uber offended if she finds out that you are using finger mints?

Brasstax
01-19-2006, 02:34 PM
I would just tell her, but goodluck with the finger mints.

Btw, don't you think she will be uber offended if she finds out that you are using finger mints?

It's not minty. You just kind of get her to "say AHHHHH" and pop it in there. I know she wants her ***** eaten more thatn she cares about me sneaking some **** into her gash. So, WTF. She gets what she wants and I don't have to keep choking back bile.

Austforbeer
01-19-2006, 02:35 PM
Do they have "new car" scent?

T-Funk
01-19-2006, 02:35 PM
my experiences are always delightful :shrug:

fartiusstinkius
01-19-2006, 02:36 PM
The Vaginator

User comments:

"Man that **** stank. But after a little vaginator, I could give my momma a kiss after eating ***** and she don't know a thang!!!"
--Master P

"It was like a fresh mountain breeze."
--John Denver

"It's great. Now he's not afraid of going down there. Best of all, I never notice when he slips it in! It's even low-priced, so usually I'll pay for it."
--Winona Ryder

Remember, the tingle means it's working. Use as directed.