Need help convincing your wife/gf to swallow?

Pages : [1] 2

Scud
06-01-2005, 10:46 AM
In this age of calorie and carb counting and required nutrition labeling on foods, everyone wants to know exactly what's in what they're eating. And of course, if you're going to eat cum, it's no different. Unfortunately, it's hard to find exact nutritional data for semen, but here's some information to help you figure out how cum fits into your balanced diet.

What's in Semen
Obviously, semen contains spermatozoa, but sperm accounts for only a small percentage of spunk. Cum is 90 percent seminal fluid, which is composed of dozens of chemical components. The base of seminal fluid is primarily fructose (sugar) and proteins, with many other trace minerals and substances. Here's a listing of some of semen's ingredients:

Sugars: Fructose, sorbitol, inositol
Proteins and amino acids: glutathione, deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), creatine
Minerals: Phosphorus, zinc, magnesium, calcium, potassium
Vitamins: Ascorbic acid (vitamin C), vitamin B12, choline
Hormones: Testosterone, prostaglandins
Body byproducts: Lactic acid, urea, uric acid, nitrogen

Is Eating Cum Healthy?
Healthy semen (that is, cum produced by a well-nourished, disease-free male) may in fact be not only safe to eat, but actually good for you. Seminal fluid, the base of cum, is a veritable nutrient-rich soup. Semen is a source of highly concentrated, high-quality protein. In dietary terms, it's comparable to egg whites or gelatin.

Besides protein, semen contains high concentrations of some minerals, such as zinc, and trace amounts of other important nutrients, like calcium and magnesium. While you shouldn't depend on a shot of cum to get your recommended daily allowances of vitamins and minerals, swallowing semen on a regular basis can't hurt as a dietary supplement.

Will Semen Make Me Fat?
Although cum may look creamy and opaque, it contains very little fat, and few calories. One teaspoon of cum contains about 5 calories, and the average ejaculation produces about a tablespoon of semen, for a total of 15 calories. Because of the sugars in seminal fluid, we'd guess that it has a few carbohydrates, but considering the relatively small volume of semen per "serving" we'd guess the total amount to be negligible.

Given that cum is a high-protein, low-carb snack, you'd think the Atkins Diet people would be all over it by now. Plus, when you factor in the calories expended in performing oral sex, chances are you're burning off much more than you're consuming. The only way that swallowing during a blow job will make you fat is if you cover your lover's dick with whipped cream and chocolate syrup.

olaf
06-01-2005, 10:47 AM
I don't convince, I COMMAND.

RESPECT THE COCK

Vanster
06-01-2005, 10:48 AM
been there, done that.

tw vets know exactly what I'm talking about.

mmelmo:(
06-01-2005, 10:49 AM
thats a nasty sounding soup

i bet they eat it in france

Kelven
06-01-2005, 10:49 AM
my bf swallows

i mean gf
i said gf

DocHolliday
06-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Girl I am banging now doesn't even suck dick let alone spit or swallow.

Little does she know as soon as I find a pair of **** with a mouth above them willing to gargle my semen she will be history.

Kevlen is so gay he wants to be caught.

Kelven
06-01-2005, 10:51 AM
ya i couldn't date a chic that didn't suck dick

Fool
06-01-2005, 10:52 AM
I find waving the gun around to be a pretty good convincer.

Jelly
06-01-2005, 10:53 AM
been there, done that.

tw vets know exactly what I'm talking about.
:lol::rofl:

they spit it back in your own mouth? :D :wave: :sunny:

DocHolliday
06-01-2005, 10:54 AM
ya i couldn't date a chic that didn't suck dick

I went down on her, then asked her to suck it and she said she doesn't do that.

I haven't gone down since and I don't plan on doing anything besides getting off and putting my pants back on right afterwards.

I can't put forth the effort to please someone unwilling to do the same for me.

link2661
06-01-2005, 10:58 AM
What is the source of this uplifting counsel?

Fool
06-01-2005, 10:59 AM

I haven't gone down since and I don't plan on doing anything besides getting off and putting my pants back on right afterwards.

Next time you're having sex, bust all over her face. When she gets pissed off and tells you to just bust inside, tell her you don't do that.

Psyc
oooh i cant wait until i tell my e-girlfriend so she can suck my e-penis in the private chatroom that i've been saving

Mr. Hated
i have nothing to say aboot this thread

El Mariachi
06-01-2005, 11:01 AM
I prefer just splatting it all over her face anyway. This way it forces her to clean up the mess, and there isn't as much of a wet spot for her to sleep on.

Patton
06-01-2005, 11:07 AM
I don't convince, I COMMAND.

RESPECT THE COCK

:lol:

TAME THE ****

hardluck
06-01-2005, 11:10 AM

I would have kicked her out right then and there. Even though I may have wasted some tongue action, she wouldn't be worth my effort.

SarcaStick
06-01-2005, 11:11 AM

:rofl::rofl:

Psyc
06-01-2005, 11:15 AM

:rofl:

Vlasic
06-01-2005, 11:32 AM