Do YOU inhale shisha?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

DropSquad
04-23-2005, 03:51 PM
I don't, I smoke it like someone would smoke a cigar but my friends are convinced you are suposed to inhale. The thought of inhaling the flavoring into my lungs isn't that apealing.

Musashi
04-23-2005, 03:52 PM
shisha?

translation for the white folks plz

slogg
04-23-2005, 03:53 PM
i do, u inhale a ton and you get all light headed

Durak
04-23-2005, 03:54 PM
I don't, I smoke it like someone would smoke a cigar but my friends are convinced you are suposed to inhale. The thought of inhaling the flavoring into my lungs isn't that apealing.

your friends are morons

why smoke tobacco if you're not gonna get a buzz off of it? you just wanna make your breath smell bad or something?

P Masta Flex
04-23-2005, 03:54 PM
I inhale it, but I also inhale cigar smoke...

Durak
04-23-2005, 03:55 PM
The thought of inhaling the flavoring into my lungs isn't that apealing.

:confused: Isn't that why the smoke is filtered through cold water first?

DropSquad
04-23-2005, 03:57 PM
your friends are morons

why smoke tobacco if you're not gonna get a buzz off of it? you just wanna make your breath smell bad or something?

You obviously don't know how to read... And second off you will still get a buzz off it if you smoke it like a cigar... you smoke a hookah for quite some time. And I like the taste of it and its relaxing, so no i don't just want to make my breath "smell bad or something"

Durak
04-23-2005, 03:58 PM
You obviously don't know how to read... And second off you will still get a buzz off it if you smoke it like a cigar... you smoke a hookah for quite some time. And I like the taste of it and its relaxing, so no i don't just want to make my breath "smell bad or something"

Then you're an idiot. Either way please :ctrlk:

slogg
04-23-2005, 03:59 PM
:confused: Isn't that why the smoke is filtered through cold water first?

i dont get it, you say his friends are morons because they inhale, then this, which is the reason behind inhaling it, plus the "why smoke if no buzz" which would imply inhaling it

:confused:

Beef Welington
04-23-2005, 03:59 PM
shisha is the stuff you get at a houkah bar. Its like a tablet of flavored tobacco that they mix with extracts and stuff.

And yes, of course you inhale. Unless you are afraid of getting smoke into your lungs. Its better than cigarette smoke, for example. The flavoring is natural extracts from crazy arabian stuff or just from common fruits. It's probably the last thing you should be thinking about when inhaling tobacco smoke.

Never smoked a cigar, but shisha is a LOT easier on the lungs than cigarette smoke. You barely feel it, and it's pleasantly cool. You get a buzz as well the first few times.

DropSquad: If you're getting a buzz from it, then that means you're inhaling it. Even if not intentionally so, it's still getting into your bloodstream through your lungs. I dunno, if you prefer to just let it roll around in your mouth then that's cool. Honestly, if you're happy with what you do, then go for it. You don't HAVE to do it one way or the other, you know?

DropSquad
04-23-2005, 04:01 PM
Then you're an idiot. Either way please :ctrlk:

So you are saying anyone who smokes a cigar other than p masta flex should kill themselves for not inhaling a tobacco product? What about people who do chew? They don't "inhale" the chew... There is no rule that you need to inhale tobacco.

Killer Angel
04-23-2005, 04:01 PM
Yes, I inhale. Smoking hookah is the cleanest type of smoking there is.

defiance
04-23-2005, 04:03 PM
smoke crack its not as bad as everyone says it is

DropSquad
04-23-2005, 04:05 PM
smoke crack its not as bad as everyone says it is

you are too cool for all of us so please do us all a favor and SHUT THE **** UP MEMBER

adrian ng
04-23-2005, 04:17 PM
tried shisha when i went to Tunisia.

was a'ight

defiance
04-23-2005, 04:22 PM
are we talking about hashisha? or something entirely diffrent?

jerry
04-23-2005, 04:52 PM
its a middle eastern flavored tobacco brandname

or at least i think its a brand name

SarcaStick
04-23-2005, 05:24 PM
:shrug:

DropSquad
04-23-2005, 05:27 PM
DropSquad: If you're getting a buzz from it, then that means you're inhaling it. Even if not intentionally so, it's still getting into your bloodstream through your lungs. I dunno, if you prefer to just let it roll around in your mouth then that's cool. Honestly, if you're happy with what you do, then go for it. You don't HAVE to do it one way or the other, you know?

It gets into your blood through the lining of your mouth just like cigar smoke or chew does... You dont HAVE to inhale to get a buzz...

are we talking about hashisha? or something entirely diffrent?

Thats hashish aka hash dumb ass... When you know ANYTHING about ANYTHING come back and chat.

psycore
04-23-2005, 05:30 PM
your friends are morons

I don't know, why don't you ask most cigar smokers.