**** collection agencies and **** anyone who works for them

Pages : [1] 2 3

Gangrel
02-10-2005, 02:41 PM
a recent phone conversation
*****: "hello is mr. horn there"
me: "no, can i take a message"
whore: "yes im trying to get a hold of ricardo or anasta..."
knight in shining armor: "listen, you need to stop mother****ing calling here, those people do not live here, and im sick and tired of you harassing my family"
slut: "but, sir, who am i speaking to"
pizzimp: "this is andrew horn.. no ricardo or anastasia live here, we are not hispanic, and you need to stop calling"

*click*

backstory, chrysler/dodge corp has been calling my house for a couple of weeks asking for anastasia horn. claiming this person owes them money, guess what, i dont give a ****, im not related to them, they dont, nor have they ever lived here.

weve told them to stop calling many times, and my mom cussed them out the other day (and my mom is a very nice lady)

im going to slit someones throat

Code4
02-10-2005, 02:42 PM
very little in life is worth getting that worked up about

Crom
02-10-2005, 02:42 PM
imagine that, except on your cell phone

that is the hell in which i live

Gangrel
02-10-2005, 02:45 PM
very little in life is worth getting that worked up about
normally i would have been pretty civil, ive gotten them to stop in the past.. my old phone number had them calling for some lady all the time

but the fact that the ***** argued with my mom the other day aint cool

h4rdluck
02-10-2005, 02:46 PM
you should respond next time in a mexican voice and be like...

"siii, this is ricardo. you ****ing gringos ain't gitting my car hombre. come get me AYRIBA AYRIBA!!! LALALALAL!".

Project2501
02-10-2005, 02:47 PM
Haha, I'm in IT for a Collections Agency.

The people who keep calling you, sound like a pretty piss poor collections agency, who don't know how to handle their accounts correctly.

Not all of them are that stupid. Trust me.

Gangrel
02-10-2005, 02:47 PM
rofl
i might do that.. this is the first time ive spoken to them.. they call the other phone line that i dont answer (only answered it today cuz my mom is sick/asleep)

Loco-Raider
02-10-2005, 02:48 PM
:baby:

Gangrel
02-10-2005, 02:49 PM
or i might not..

my mom just traced the call via our company and is planning on filing harassment charges

rofl
moral: dont **** with people who work for huge corporate lawfirms

Archimedes
02-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Sup Andy.. tell those *****es what is up man.

Loco-Raider
02-10-2005, 02:50 PM
or i might not..

my mom just traced the call via our company and is planning on filing harassment charges

rofl
moral: dont **** with people who work for huge corporate lawfirms
Might I say, I hate people like you/your family for all the ****ing sueing. Deal with it.

h4rdluck
02-10-2005, 02:52 PM
Might I say, I hate people like you/your family for all the ****ing sueing. Deal with it.

haha they might as well be mexicans with the lawsuit now :shrug:

Gangrel
02-10-2005, 02:52 PM
you are an idiot loco

"all the suing"
yes, because we sue people ALL THE TIME
and yes, because were gonna ask for mental anguish? yea right

well just **** them up with the better business bureau, sorry.. we dont like to take it up the ass like some people

Project2501
02-10-2005, 02:53 PM
you are an idiot loco

"all the suing"

well just **** them up with the better business bureau, sorry.. we dont like to take it up the ass like some people
I agree.

Once ok. Twice, ok getting irritated. Three times, STOP CALLING ME. Fourth, its time to **** with them.

And I work for a collections agency (as stated above). :lol:

Loco-Raider
02-10-2005, 02:54 PM
you are an idiot loco

"all the suing"

I'm sure this has caused a large amount of mental damage to you and your family. You better ask for $12 million to fix those problems. Wasn't saying YOU sue people all the time. Just the huge amount of lawsuits that happen. Not saying that I wouldn't be annoyed in your case, but for **** sake, different route than to sue?

LostDuck
02-10-2005, 02:56 PM
Just answer with..."Sorry there's nobody here by that name"...click

Simple as that. :shrug:

If they would of asked who I am I woulda never have answered...frankly its none of their business. I would of just answered with..."well what number are you trying to reach?"...(listening to number)..."Well thats this number...but there is nobody here by that name sorry". click...

But thats me...

Gangrel
02-10-2005, 02:57 PM
maybe i shouldnt have said harassment charges

what she said exactly was "take legal action"

either way, we wouldnt be suing them for money even if it got that far.. were not that kind of people. we would, however, do our best to get their *****asses shut down

Fling
02-10-2005, 02:57 PM
You know... when I first moved into my new apartment, we got phone calls for someone's cable modem. I called up the company, and I worked it out. It turns out what had happened was the person who owed them money moved, changed phone numbers something. Anyway, the phone company recycled the number back into the system faster than they were supposed too. After some phone tag with the collection agency, I was able to get it all taken care of in one conversation. Have you tried to fix the problem, instead of just denying them?
Fling :D

BadMoFo
02-10-2005, 02:59 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I work for a collection agency)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps-you ****ing retard.

#1 always get the persons first and last name

#2 ask to speak with a supervisor

#3 inform them, and dont be a whiney ****** about it, that the person they are trying to reach is no longer living at this address or phone number and ask that they update their records to indicate the new info

#4 if they do not update their information talk to a lawyer, but I can guarantee you that they have more lawyers and more money then you do.

cogzinofa
02-10-2005, 02:59 PM
I'm sure this has caused a large amount of mental damage to you and your family. You better ask for $12 million to fix those problems. Wasn't saying YOU sue people all the time. Just the huge amount of lawsuits that happen. Not saying that I wouldn't be annoyed in your case, but for **** sake, different route than to sue?
shut up.