Smoking Sativa?

Pages : [1] 2

noobfactorNF
10-25-2004, 12:26 AM
Ive heard of the drug, not sure what it is, im sure its like Weed, considering the name, but people have fat trips on it for a few minutes.

FOURSTAR
10-25-2004, 12:31 AM
I smoked it once, didn't do anything to me. Also, if you smoke a **** load of Sage (you can get it at any grocery store) it will get you a mellow high. Kinda fun to roll a bunch of sage blunts and smoke with some friends.

But yeah, the idea behind Sativa is that it makes you trip like you are on acid for 10-15 mins.

Razer
10-25-2004, 12:32 AM
You're thinking of salvia.

Sativa is one type of weed, with Indica being the other. Cannabis Indica, Cannabis Sativa. One is supposed to be a more cerebral high, the other is supposed to be a body high. Not sure which is which.

FOURSTAR
10-25-2004, 12:34 AM
Ok good, I thought it was Salvia but I didn't want to look it up :p I'm pretty sure we smoked Salvia, not Sativa.

[Golbez-RG-]
10-25-2004, 12:34 AM
I was about to say Sativa is damn good weed :lol:

Gallium
10-25-2004, 12:35 AM
what he said

noobfactorNF
10-25-2004, 12:46 AM
is it illegall? I hear its a plant, seen some pics, looks kinda jelly.

Durak
10-25-2004, 12:48 AM
your name is NOT decieving you noob

Razer
10-25-2004, 12:48 AM
is it illegall? I hear its a plant, seen some pics, looks kinda jelly.

Salvia isn't illegal. When I was in Boulder, CO I actually saw an ad for a Salvia home delivery service. You might be able to get it at a head shop too. You have to smoke a ton of it at once to get a high, and the high only lasts 15 minutes or so. Supposedly very intense (I never tried it)

fake
10-25-2004, 12:49 AM
smoking sage eh

FOURSTAR
10-25-2004, 12:54 AM
smoking sage eh

It's better if you cook it first, getting all the moisture out of it and making it kinda crispy, like leaves from outside. I guess dried out is a better word.

Redz15
10-25-2004, 12:55 AM
you dont have to smoke a ton.
buy some concentrate.
its legal
you will geek for 5-10minutes.
some people trip, some cant move/talk they are so high, some people laugh uncontrollably for 10 minutes. etc

BallZDeeP
10-25-2004, 01:11 AM
my buddy says its incredible...

BurninSnipa
10-25-2004, 01:11 AM
I've tripped really bad on Salvia (Salvia divinorum) before... took a 1/4 gram bowl of the 10x extract (find at local head shops, 100% legal) out of a nice bong... It MUST be smoked with a butane torch lighter in order to get the salvia smoke hot enough, and the bong should only be milked for 20 seconds at the most.

Inhalation should be sudden and deep, and you should hold the smoke in for at least 30 seconds.

If you do this properly, you will (and I mean WILL) be tripping before you finish exhaling all of the smoke. I went on a surprisingly intense trip my first time, with the whole room literally melting to chaos and noise, and recreating itself in different fantasy worlds. I traveled through a city, a mustard & ketchup world, and finally found myself coming back to reality slumped in a pile on the ground where i had stood toking the bong 8 minutes beforehand.

Check http://www.erowid.org for other Experiences on Salvia, but if you are a drug user I highly recommend recreational drug users trying this (properly, not with Salvia leaves and many bowls, but the fine 10x extract, make sure its brown and flaky like fish food, and not green like really grinded weed).

Noot
10-25-2004, 01:16 AM
i have a gram of 20x sitting right here

burninsnipa said everything i was about to so i'll leave it at that

BurninSnipa
10-25-2004, 01:18 AM
Yeah, I'd like a wee bit right now... been travelling through hallucinogens lately, and I havent had a bowl of salvia in a long time... I've considered using it as a compliment to a different psychadelic high, or even possibly with something like Diphenhydramine... though that experience could be terrifying. Got any good salvia stories noot?

Noot
10-25-2004, 01:22 AM
the best salvia stories i know of are not my own experiences, rather then watching my friends trip and laughing at them

this guy thought he was getting kidnapped by carnies and he was NOT about to go to the circus

he tried to run, but, being the good sitter i am, he didn't get very far

Requiem
10-25-2004, 01:28 AM
they are starting to crack down on the sales though. i went to buy some yesterday and the store said they couldnt sell it anymore. kinda sucks :-[

Noot
10-25-2004, 01:30 AM
what's going to happen eventually is someone under the influence is going to get hurt and it will become classified illegal

sad but true

k3vorkian
10-25-2004, 01:31 AM
Salvia Leaves can be purchased in most head shops. Salvia extract is found in the more advanced headshops in cities.. or online. It is completely legal at this point. The extract is what you want if you're looking for effect. I would reccomend atleast 15-20X.